How difficult to find jobs

Hi everyone,

I am planning to move to Denmark under green card scheme,so i am concerned about the living expences ,childeren education,and most important how to find a job after or before reaching there.
regards.
vinay sharma

Denmark govt are issuing the green card so people can go and work there for three years,Is the govt have any plan that how new migrant will get job there,

IS there any one who is in denmark recently under green card scheme want to share his experience.
thanks
vinay

It's pretty hard for anyone non-Danish to get hired. Perhaps things are a bit better organized under the greencard scheme, though, and you'll fare better. If you have an in-demand or highly sought after skill, theoretically it's supposed to be easier, but it may still involve further coursework in order to qualify you to perform your job in Denmark.

Social cohesiveness, team environments and homogeneity are prized in the Danish workforce, and often a potential hire may find it tough going getting hired, as employers seek a hyggelig and convivial environment in the employee canteens.

Anyway, those are a couple of thoughts. Perhaps someone else can chime in as well who has actually come to Denmark under a similar scheme.

hi

i m planning to come to denmark with three years work permit.

i am management post graduate with a year of experience and looking for same kind of openings in denmark.

How much it is difficult to get hired. 
suggest me if anyone with same are staying there.

thanks,

ravi

Hi Ravi and Vinay,

I am Aman, from Hyderabad. I am an MBA with 5 years of experience thinking of migrating to Denmark. Kindly share how you are processing your visa and other things. Have you enquired about the job opportunities there?

Regards,
Aman

Hi All,

I am Kishore, from Chennai. I have an MBA with 6 Yrs exp. Currently, considering of migrating to Denmark. Request you all to share informations which you have gathered over job openings,salary range, accommodation & other stuffs.