Looking for some fun cool people to share activities with

Hi - I'm from USA, will be in Mauritius for the next 1-2 years. Male looking for cool / interesting people to hang out with. Beach, food, hiking, sailing....anything is good with me. Just trying to make some new friends as I don't know anybody here.

Hope to hear back!

Hi Jeff,

Welcome.

Where do you stay in Mauritius ?

I'm in the North.

David

Hello,how are you?Bzw am SEN from Mauritius living in the south here,am a public officer,married and have a son of 20 yrs old,so you are most welcome here in our paradise island,telle about you plzz

Hi Jeff

My profile does not suite as per your needs where you plan to relax and spend money.

However, on the opposite side, if you plan to setup any business in Mauritius, let me know. I may be helpful.

Regards

Shammi
Mar25, 2022

@jeff_mrblue I'd love to hike le morne mountain with a group of people , and all of your interests match mine, maybe we could all hang out someday

Hey there! Thanks for getting in touch. Yeah I'd love to do le morne, it's one of the few things I've never done here. I'm in Flic en flac, you?
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Mauritius :-)

I'm in the north too - hello @davidray10

So if there's anything being organised, I'd be happy to come along... I'm on a few Mauritius FB hiking groups, so I have been on a couple of hikes and expat meet ups. More when I first got here (in 2020) before the second lockdown. But events and get togethers are starting up again which is awesome.

I immigrated here as my partner is Mauritian. But I'm an Aussie originally, having spent 5 years living/working in SouthEast Asia before landing here. I love it, it's home.

What brings you to Mauritius?

Zoe
@zwyatt

Hi!

Thanks for the reply.  I came here with my fiancee to experience a covid - safe beautiful tropical environment. We work online so we can do it anywhere.

Please give me the name of the FB group, I'll join it and try to organize an outing.

Do you have a contact #?

Merci! - Jeff
Hey buddy, I am visiting the island around the start of August and would love to make contact to see how your process went. If you are willing to meet up during my stay and have a chat and grab a snack let me know. Would certainly like to hear your story in person.