Looking to Interview Families for Tokyo Families Magazine

I'm reporting on the lives of ex-pat and international families living in Japan for Tokyo Families magazine and SmileFM radio. If you and your spouse are willing, I'd like to contact you. I can send samples of my work if there is any question. Everyone I've talked to so far said they had fun.

Boone

Hi,
My name is Danielle Millar.
My husband (Todd), son(Ronan) and I are Canadians living in Utsunomiya, Tochigi. We would love to be inviewed.  We've been here 9 years and our son was born here.

You can contact me through this site or through future107atlycosdotcom.

Thank you!
Danielle Millar

That's super! If y'all are in Tochigi, it would be easier for me to interview you on the phone. When's good for you?

Essentially, I want to know how you both handle living in this very foreign country, how you deal with raising your child, how you manage your money (a real conundrum for many families here), and your perspectives on Japan. I'd ideally call and talk to you and your husband separately. The project is still in development, but we expect to launch in the before summer.

I'm from Texas (you probably figured that part out) and my wife is from Japan. We have an eight year old son. But we live in Saitama. I look forward to talking to you. Even in the developmental stage, I can see that this is going to be fun and do alot of good.

Cheers

Boone