Family Reunification Visa

@rsreeu I am an Indian nationality, living in France on a work talent visa not on blue card. I need to submit all the docs with single permit, so I am applying visa from belgium embassy in Paris.

Thing you for your information......

Hi everyone my Visa application was refused what can I do I don't know why it was refused....

@Ade mary you must pay that amount otherwise your husband don't get visa

@dianbee06 hi.. did you get any updates yet?

@Rukhsarbahaduri hi , normally embassy must give you the region why they are refusing your visa application or maybe you did not choose correct visa application 🤔🤔🤔🤔

@nisafathima939 did u speak with your commune to get guidance? I did that too

@Ade mary are u in Belgium already?

@azeemkzn what was the reason for refusal

@likemewho

my husband is the sponpor and i'm the applicant

@Kendy Makere I'm still waiting for 6months from the home office

@Krishna.Kumar1 what do you mean by move? Move to work? I moved from one eu country to Belgium and applied for residence permit not visa, i never heard of visa application within EU

@AlexFromBelgium I want to apply for a D visa family reunion and my spouse who is a Belgian citizen and is 20 years older than me . Can you please advice me and what to give to the embassy to proof that we have a real relationship..

note we have already met each other 3 times and did our marriage in my home country

My family reunion visa is APPROVED

My timeline.........

Applied on July 04

Registered on August 16

Additional documents on October 11

Submitted additional documents on Oct.20

APPROVED ON DECEMBER 12....

I'm so happy and I pray those waiting will also get theirs approved in no distant time.

@Jane Ogadi Chikezie congratulations

@Jane Ogadi Chikezie  hi jane what documents did you provide please

Hi,

I want to understand I got my annex 46 and applying for visa D for me and my family.

so can I book the appointment together if our travelling date will be different?

@Kendy Makere Helloo, I am little bit confused you said you have waited 2.5 months or 5 months ? which is it ?

I also have a question for everyone,

I will be a phd student in Belgium starting mid-september. We have applied for family reunion visa 31st of May and now my husbands visa is under treatment in Immıgration office last time we asked. What was the duration of the months you have waited if you had a similar situation ?

Thank you.

Hello,

I am staying and working in Belgium from Last year Feb-23 and I have an A-Card. My Spouse already had an Visa but got expired by last year. She was not able to travel with me as she was pregnant and delivered with Baby.

Now we are applying Long Stay Visa-D for her and I will be submitting all the required documents.

Could someone clarify, whether her application will also be sent to Immigrations Office for Verification.

Thanks,

Baala