Malagasy - Ireland

Hello, Manahoana,

Is there any Malagasy based in Ireland in this group?

Many thanks and kind regards.

Hello Andria G,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Are you looking for special information that only Malagasy can provide?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hi I'm from south africa is there any job agancies that recruit south africans at Ireland.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for your message.
I am looking for connection in Ireland with Malagasy and/or those connected to Madagascar (people from any nationality who lived in Madagascar and feel connected to the country, for instance, or those who have Malagasy roots who are curious to know about the country and its people)

Many thanks and kind regards.

Guest Andria

Hi, I am a Malagasy citizen and seems there are a couple of Malagasy in Ireland, I am nit there yet but will move to my husband who is currently working there.

Hello,
I live in Galway and I am from Madagascar, please contact me with my email *** if you need anything. where is your husband based ? and what type of job you would like to do, what qualifications do you have ?
Rina,

Moderated by Cheryl 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello guys may from Uganda
I got job offer in Ireland
They sent me job offer letter n contract but my salary don't reach at 30000
Do you think general operative can get work permit?
Embassy told me to first get a work permit
Thank you

hello im from Philippines  currently work in Hong kong...i just ask how to process a papers going to dublin ireland if i have employer wants to hire me as a domistec  helper...thank  you for those answer

shinesantilla wrote:

hello im from Philippines  currently work in Hong kong...i just ask how to process a papers going to dublin ireland if i have employer wants to hire me as a domistec  helper...thank  you for those answer

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

There is a website that contains details you may find useful, including details about work permits; this link will take you straight there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

thank you so much ill check how

Manahoana @Andria G,

I'm malagasy and I just arrived in Ireland. I was also wondering if there is any malagasy people here. If yes, did you have the opportunity to meet them?

Thanks,

Ando

@Ando Rajao next meeting for malagasy people is at st stephens green park in Dublin this Sunday the 25th of September from 1PM near the kids playground.

hope you can make it, you can also follow the Facebook page malagasy eto @irlanda.

@Ando Rajao next meeting for malagasy people is at st stephens green park in Dublin this Sunday the 25th of September from 1PM near the kids playground.
hope you can make it, you can also follow the Facebook page malagasy eto @irlanda.
[email protected] rabari

Hey rina rabari,

Feel free to post your event in the Events in Ireland section.

It is free of charge.

I hope you will find some people for the event. 1f60a.svg

Have fun.

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Ando Rajao Hi Ando, we do have a FB page Malagasy eto @Irlanda and a whatsapp group. If you send me your phone by email, I can add you!

Kind regards,