Belgium Dependent Visa

Hello All,
I will be applying for my Belgium Dependent Visa soon as my Husband works in Brussels. I am looking for help regarding the 'Police Clearance certificate' required for the Dependent Visa. There is no clear info about what's the exact requirement about Local PCC is fine for visa and list of documents.

Can anyone please help here out if have applied for relevant visa recently?

Hi,
This document is your Criminal Record that you should ask in your home contry. You need to check the relevant insitution that emits such certificate. Then you need to apostille + translate + legalize the translation of the certificate. The legalization is normally made at the Belgian embassy.

Good luck!

@prajaktadeshmukh014

Hi, may I know your dependent visa status? I am also going to apply for dependent visa. Need some information regarding same

Hi me and my husband are moving to Belgium in March 2023. He is coming on a dependent visa and we are looking for a job for him. Since he is coming on dependent visa....no cost needs to be paid by the employer for work permit.

He is into strategy and innovation leading a team with Hyundai Motors. He also have experience in exports and operation. Can you please help us to find a situable job for him

@komalsinghk2 Just build a proper LinkedIn profile. It might help

@Dinzy yup, we are very active on Linkedin.

@komalsinghk2

I Noticed that you have recently applied for visa d for yourself and your dependent. I need some help with visa application details .

would it be possible for you to connect with me please?

I have messaged you my email and phone number .

@Nrambh hi, where do you live?

@Swim16

India

I have to apply for  belgium spouse visa (Family reunification of spouse / descendants aged under 21 with a Belgian citizen, Art 40ter)

in which no medical and police character certificate require .

can you please help me