Maximum absence on Permis de sedere temporara?

Hello, I wanted to ask if I have a Permis de Sedere Temporara (valid for 5 years) is there any rule about maximum number of continuous days I am allowed to stay outside Romania?
  Am I free to stay or be absent as I wish, for any period of time, within the validity of the Permis?
  Asking because I was told once that 6 months continuous stay outside of Romania would invalidate the Permis even if all other requirements (health insurance, place to live, etc.) were correct and up to date.

It's my understanding that after 6 months they will consider you to have abandoned your residency in Romania and cancel the PDS.

If you need to be absent for 6 months or longer, you may wish to contact MAI for guidance.

If somebody married with a Romanian citizen so this rules will be same for him also.. please let me know regards

samikhan1060 wrote:

If somebody married with a Romanian citizen so this rules will be same for him also.. please let me know regards

Yes

It's means continuesly to spend five year then can get a nationality?

samikhan1060 wrote:

It's means continuesly to spend five year then can get a nationality?

That's a different topic, try searching the forum for an answer to that question.  It has been answered in the past.

Ok thanks for your reply ☺️

Thank you

I agree

Thanks for reply