Working rules question

I used to live in China for more than 20 years, I am now in Madagascar but as I don't like the country I would like to get back to China.
As I have not bachelor degree I was by the Chinese rule asking to leave the country, since I was teaching there.
What are the rules now I heard that you can apply for entrepreneurial visa but I also noticed that degree was necessary?
I can open a company but what kind of registration and cost will it be, if you have any advice it will be great?
I used to live in Xiamen city where I would like to get back where I was teaching part time English and French.
What is the rule now with the pandemic situation on arrival?
Any advices are welcome,

New topic