EP application Dec 2021

Wish ppl applied nearby Dec would like to share their timeline.
Heard so many cases around me got approval fastly. Really in anxiety now.

Request: Dec-31-2021
Pending: Jan-16-2022

Everyone tells me master's student from local uni should be quick. However, it takes more than 2 weeks already. And according to other applicants' timeline, 7 days seems like a release period. Shall I hold myself up until next Friday?

MoM itself tells a processing time of (at least) three weeks. Why are you worried after just two? Be patient!

cross finger

beppi wrote:

MoM itself tells a processing time of (at least) three weeks. Why are you worried after just two? Be patient!

Understand. Just as 2 friends (similar background) applied later than me all got approved. A bit worried. Curious about other's timeline.

Do you have a very short deadline, after which the job is lost? Or what are you worrying about?
The status "pending" means no decision is made yet, so you cannot read anything out of this except "it takes longer" - and there is no point speculating about the reasons why.

Kind of. During the long waiting time, the onboarding date in the contract is expired. Will this effect the application?

Hi,

We are on the same boat here. Still waiting for the result.

21 Dec 2021: submitted application
17 Jan 2022: [first time checking online] We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer.

Today would be exactly 4 weeks since application.

Hope to get the IPA soon 🤞🏼

PS: first time applying EP

ms29 wrote:

Hi,

We are on the same boat here. Still waiting for the result.

17 Jan 2022: [first time checking online] We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer.

Today would be exactly 4 weeks since application.

Hope to get the IPA soon 🤞🏼

Finger crossed for us. Truly feel the hostility from government to expats.

Hi,

Sharing my update:
20 Jan 2022: Approved (EP)

Took about 4 weeks and 2 days in total.

Best of luck and hope you get your result soon!

yzyz wrote:

Everyone tells me master's student from local uni should be quick. However, it takes more than 2 weeks already. And according to other applicants' timeline, 7 days seems like a release period. Shall I hold myself up until next Friday?

Update: Got approved on 19th-Jan. And I happened to know another guy same company applied on the same day gott approved at the same time.

It seems like approval is highly depended on the employer.

yzyz wrote:
yzyz wrote:

Update: Got approved on 19th-Jan. And I happened to know another guy same company applied on the same day gott approved at the same time.

It seems like approval is highly depended on the employer.

Credible employers with experienced HR teams who know what all information needs to be furnished often get approvals without any issues.

If the employers are not experienced and have been flagged in the past, or miss furnishing essential info, it sure is bound to get rejected.

Just to share:

7th March 2022: Submitted the application.
15th March 2022: Pending.

Hope to get approved soon.

Hi
This is my timelines Employee Pass

31 March 2022: submitted application
.when Status Show 

We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer.

In 16 April Status to change Pending.

Today would be exactly 21 days since application.

How long to get approved still.

Takes 4-6 weeks
- @aungaungsgmm7
You also sent me the same as private message (which is clearly discouraged here, as it is a hazzle for the regular volunteers) AND also a contact request (which should only be done with people you know).
Please read the forum rules and learn some netiquette!