IPA rejected

My brother son already got scale from Bangladesh! Some company apply for IPA but it's rejected!  Also new passport! Please can give me suggested to me about this! Thanks a lot!

If the employer has additional information that removes the rejection reason, they can appeal. If not, he can only look for another job.

Once Appeal to MOM against IPA application rejected, then  how many days need to wait for appeal approval?

If appeal is rejected, you mean you want to RE-appeal?

My brother already got Some company apply for IPA but it's rejected!  Also new passport and sec(k) also.Please can give me suggested to me about this! Thanks a lot!

IPA letter company 1 years how many time can apply .any requirements ?

Hi .. is that booster vaccination is mandatory for Epass while entering into singapore from India.

@kspubt Not sure what is your question. Are you saying to apply work pass multiple times after you got 1 year approval?

Your earlier question too difficult to understand. Please make sure your questions should be clear and easier to understand otherwise we may provide incorrect information to you.

@kaleeshbcomca

Not mandatory but good to have.

In Singapore, even kids have taken double booster here. So, it's good to have boosters unless there is some complications to avoid taking boosters.

In my area there is shortage of vaccine so i am planning to get vaccinated there  in Singapore after entering there.... Also i don't have enough time to wait and get vaccine in India...  Will this cause any problem in airport???

As I said shouldn't be an issue as it not mandatory to have boosters before entering into Singapore.

@beppi Hi Beppi.

I have an update regarding my Epass

applied - april 18

invalid/rejected - may 08 (exact 21 days)

I got my IPA invalid/rejected due to unpaid tax.

my company will make an appeal after paying my tax.

usually, how many days for the result after the appeal?

@leanniesantos it wasn”t the IPA that was rejected, it was the work pass you applied for!

Depending on the reason and what else needs to be checked, an appeal can take as long as the original application, or shorter, seldom longer.