Work in EU

Dear Team Expact,
I hold Permesso di Soggiorno Illimitati (formerly: Carta di Soggiorno) for Italy, I am working here from last 5 years now I want to go abroad for work. So, what are the chances of working in EU countries other than Italy and what documents are needed and how to get?
Awaiting your detailed reply.
Thanks and regards

New topic