New members of the Wales forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Wales forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Wales if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,

I moved to Wales in 2001. I am originally from Donegal, Ireland.

I run a Gaelic Football Club in Carmarthenshire and we are always looking for new players to come and join us for a bit if craic and exercise. It would be lovely to meet more Irish people and have a wee community over here.

Thanks for reading.

Gerry

Hello gerardgilroy,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Since you are looking for new players to join your group, I suggest that you post an advert in the Wales classifieds section.

There is a dedicated section for sport partners.  ;)
Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Helo,
Rwy'n ddinesydd deuol yr US/UK. Rwy'n edrych i symud i Gymru yn y pen draw. Mae tai yn bendant yn broblem ond gobeithio y daw o hyd i rywbeth.

decemberfrost wrote:

Helo,
Rwy'n ddinesydd deuol yr US/UK. Rwy'n edrych i symud i Gymru yn y pen draw. Mae tai yn bendant yn broblem ond gobeithio y daw o hyd i rywbeth.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You've posted in the English language section of the Forum.  If you want any help with anything specific, then please post in English.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

p.s. we don't have a Welsh language section - sorry.

I moved to South Wales from Mauritius in 1974. I have been living here since. I work at Swansea University. It would be nice to connect with other mauritians. I came from Beau-Bassin & went to BPS.

Chantal

I moved to South Wales from Mauritius in 1974. I have been living here since. I work at Swansea University. It would be nice to connect with other mauritians. I came from Beau-Bassin & went to BPS.
Chantal
[email protected]

Hello chantalt56,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Since you are looking to meet Mauritians in Wales, let me help you in your search.

Here is the list of Mauritians that I have found living in Wales > https://www.expat.com/en/network/europe/wales/

You can get in touch directly with them.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello

@koffidegniho

Welcome to the forum.

I see from your profile you are seeking information about Wales.

Please read other posts here for such information.

Hello koffidegniho,

Please note that your post has been moved to the Wales forum.

Now, could you please tell us more about yourself and your plans?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team