New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

@ahmedreihim Do engineering companies hire fresh graduates from Over seas (Australia)?

Any information would be helpful

@toddymiller Are companies hiring fresh grads from Australia or western countries?

Hi All, I am Vijay, working as a software engineer in Al Khobar, just arrived in here.

Hope to make lot of friends here 😀 and excited. Currently figuring out accomodations. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Looking forward!!

Vijay

Hi, I'm from Tamil Nadu, India. And I have a job offer from Saudi Arabia. Visa is in stamping stage. Could anyone please tell me how many days needed for saudi work visa stamping. Because its been 20 days since I applied. And I check it on mofa website. It shows my details without visa number which means visa not stamped yet. I'm little bit worried about delay in stamping.

hey, Buna !! i am patricia , from Romania/Ireland living in khobar/dammam!
Anyone around hit me up happy to connect smile.png
have a good day
-@patricia 69you

Hey patricia

how are you doing? We are here always to make you happier 😀

have a good day!

Hi,

My name is Kassi, I'm 52 and I live in the UK (I am Canadian however) I am married to Mac who currently is working for BAE in KSA- we are discussing moving over but I am worried about things like our pets and what I might do for work. I'm currently self employed as a hair and makeup artist in the UK so not sure how that would translate over to Saudi. Im hoping to gather lots of info before deciding if this is the correct move for myself.

thanks

Hello Kassi,

Welcome on board !

Feel free to open your own thread on the Saudi Arabia forum so that members may guide you.You can also read the existing threads and articles of the Living in Saudi Arabia guide for expats to gather as much information as possible.

all the best,

Bhavna

@NabilahD you can try Facebook for that, most of Saudi women or English-speaking women I saw was on FB.

Hi, I'm Islam from Egypt, born in Yemen and raised in Saudi Arabia, my family and I lived in Mecca for 14 years, then back to Egypt. Now, I'm a Science/Physics teacher at an international school at Al Ahsa, a city near Dammam. I'd be happy to make some friends, sharing the same hobbies which are Chess, food, and language learning. I seek learning German or strengthen my English language. Thanks.

Hello Islam Sabry,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you are on a discussion dedicated for the introduction of new members, could you kindly introduce yourself?1f609.svg

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi everyone,

am in France, and i would like to live in Saudi Arabia.

Am an IT ingenieer (it business analyst consultant), and am looking for work in that domain. So that i could have my iqama and come living there.

if anyone can help, please send me a message.

thankx by advance.

Hello Smarfouz,

Welcome on board !

First of all, i would invite you to read the articles of the Living in Saudi Arabia guide for expats to gather as much information as possible about landing a job.

Second, please create your CV in the jobs in Saudi Arabia section for better visibility

Third, should you need more precise info, feel free to open your own topic on the Saudi Arabia forum so that members can guide you.

All the best

Bhavna

Good day,

First and foremost, I will keep it as short and sweet as possible.

I am looking for projects where expats are needed for sales or account managing in climate regulation. Projects and networking would be much oblidged.

Comming from The Netherlands, we have the best advanced climate regulation in cooling and heating ( I doubt heating will be an issue haha).

Networking, ideas, sparring I am all in.

@Julien HELLO

@Julien  Hi am Siddharth from India, Chennai. I am moving to Riyadh in Jan 2023. Would be working for an MNC in IT as Engineer. Need some help in finding accommodation. Thanks.

@Julien Hi,

I am Shafraz from the beautiful island called Sri Lanka. I have relocated to Khobar recently and will be settled here for next 15 months with my family insha allah.

I have been outsourced as a ServiceNow Consultant for an Aramco JV Company (cannot reveal the name publicly) for a project assignment.

I am an outgoing person who love to connect with people, learn new culture, language, skills while enjoying at best.

Apart from my works, I am happy to spend time in Reading, Cycling and Exploring Perfumes.

Fortunately, I am not in any social media and therefore, I always love to interact with "real people" :-)

Welcome on board Shafraz !

Hope you will enjoy the forum and Khobar !

Feel free to participate on recent threads of the Khobar forum to interact with members.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@Julien Hi, I am LRK HAREEKIRISHNAN, Indian landed in Riyadh 2 days back.

I am looking for a bachelor accommodation close to KAFD with indian hotels around. Interested in sharing too

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers/ email addresses on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello haree74,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can check the Housing in Riyadh section. You will find a list of properties on rent there1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm Pavan from Bangalore - India, I'm a management consultant by profession, currently working in Al Aqiq, Riyadh for a Branding, Marketing and Visual Communications Agency.

Would love to interact and network with like minded expats. I'm highly inquisitive and always want to know what I don't know. My interests are biking, public speaking, fitness, learning and exploring new traditions, cultures and customs.

Hi everyone , this is Muhammad Max, I am from Bangladesh  and I am a  writer ,happy to be here , I wrote a book about Saudi Arabia , but I don't know how to promote it, the book is all about Saudi contributions  across the globe .please help me .

Hello Muhammad Bin Abdullah,

Welcome on board and congrats for your book.

Well, the forum is free from advertising, I don't really see how you can promote your book. Get in touch with the advertising department, maybe they have a solution, though, I am not sure : https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi!

We are a British family of 4 (daughter age 11 and son age 9) moving to Riyadh next Spring around April/May time. We have lived in Dammam when the kids were younger so know and love KSA. I would like to join this forum for up to date tips on things to do in Riyadh with kids now they are a bit older. We currently live in Las Vegas so are used to hot weather and plenty of outdoor activities. We will be enrolling in BISR in February for the August intake and are looking to live on the Antara Compound.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

@RenishPatel

i am at the same stage where you were in april

Hii Renish.

Looking for a Gujarati roommate in Riyadh.

Can you help me out.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Everyone,

Welcome on board !

@ Brijeshthakkar,

Please note that the introduction thread is only meant for the introduction of new members. Should you need accommodation, please create an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section of the website.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013265

Thanks!

Closed