New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hello Tanya,

Welcome to expat.com!

If you wish to post a new topic, you will need to go the Saudi Arabia forum and click on Post new topic which is in an orange box. Kindly try that and let me know if it works.

I invite you to check this website out: India Medical Visa. You might find some helpful info there.

I wish your aunt a speedy recovery1f60a.svg

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello, I'm BCaBA with master's degree in educational psychology measurement and evaluation, recently I have relocated to Khobar. I am willing to work with children with ASD and other developmental disorders

Hello reemsaada10,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

It looks like you are a job seeker.

Will this be your first time in this country?

I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Khobar section. 1f600.svg

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Cheryl

Hi, I was being here for long time , I went to Jordan for 6 years and now I came back to khobar. Thank you for your advice, I did my resume.

Rim

@Haniefa Idalene

Hi Haniefa, this is Abdulaziz, I working as Head of Cyber Security, if you would send me your resume?

HI All,

I have just arrived in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah from England.

I should have done more research before arriving, so if anyone has any helpful information on compounds or life in Saudi that would be great.

I am here on my own with my family hopefully joining me in December.

Many thanks

Gareth

Hello Gareth,

Welcome to expat.com!

Will you be working there?

It's not too late to seek any information. You can read the Living in Saudi Arabia guide for expats for a start.

You will find a lot of information concerning the different aspects of life there.

Also, feel free to browse on the Jeddah forum. Other members have already shared their experience of living in Jeddah and so you might get an idea of the life there.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi everyone, my name is TJ, recently arrived in KSA earlier this month (originally from Zimbabwe, but a permanent resident of South Africa). Work in the Banking Advisory/Consulting industry, now making Riyadh my home for a couple of years - two weeks in so far (been here a number of times before over the years, the first time being 5 years ago on short-term stints for client engagements, but I've recently relocated here more "permanently")...

😁 Looking forward to building an active social (and professional) network in KSA while I'm living here, and sharing expat tips and inside hacks on living out an enjoyable, vibrant and healthy experience in Riyadh (as well as KSA and, hopefully over time, the broader GCC region as a whole)... Hope to get to know some of you personally over time 😃... Best wishes to you all 🙂...

Cheers 🙂

PS: Any links to reliable realtors/ websites (or another relevant thread on this forum, if it already exists) with decent long-term rental accommodation options (I'm considering both apartments and compounds) in Riyadh would really be appreciated... Thanks in advance 🙏🏾

HiTJ. I am a SA based in Dammam. Feel free to connect with me. My Whatsapp ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi TJ,

Welcome on board !

Thank you so much for your introduction. I am sure you will find your way quite easily in Riyadh.

If you have any question, feel free to open your own topic on the Riyadh forum so that members can reach out.

Concerning accommodation, you will find ads in the  Housing in Riyadh section of the website. You may create your own "looking for" ad if those listed do not fit your search.

We've listed some popular websites in the Accommodation in Riyadh article, make sure you read it.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@madeleinmkunu thanks for reaching out, I'll send you a private message.

@patricia 69you hi how are you like to meet

Hello Sha Siya,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you are new here, could you please tell us a bit more about yourself1f609.svg

2-3 lines will suffice. This will help other members to get to know you and to help you in case you need any advice/suggestions.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien Hi! I'm M wakeel. I travel to different destinations for visits. So wants to gain more knowledge about traveling to Saudi arabia.

@Brenda Otieno hi to well come u mention gymnastics and its my favorite but my professional is taekwondo arts and self defence

Hi everyone I am Ali kassim from kenya living in saudia Arabia riyadhi TAEKWONDO EXPERT I train self defence inter competition

@Julien Hii

My name is Afreen and i am from India . I wanted to work in Dammam as a science teacher

Hello afreeniqbalahmad,

Welcome to expat.com!

If I have correctly understood you, you are looking for a job in Damman?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi all,
I working in Saudi Arabia since 2001 in a group of company In 2008  company transfer me to sister company and paid my End of Service from 2008 to 2019 I worked in another Sister  company  and they terminate me 2019 but they did not pay me my end of Service and again they transfer me another Sister Company but this sister company not sound they did not pay me 7 months salary now my iqama is also expired can you suggest which can I do.

@cemon666

Wish you have godd luck.

life here is simple and many facilities available.

only too hot summer😚😘

Hello abedrahman1976,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your little advice1f609.svg

Since you are new here, do tell us a bit more about you, your work and your expatriation project.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I'm Daniel from Kenya. You guys are very lucky to work and live in Saudi Arabia. For me, I have really struggled to get a job there from Kenya that could sponsor my visa but with no luck. I have a Bsc environmental education and open for any opportunity that maybe available. I hope someone could guide me.

I apply jobs on LinkedIn

Hello Daniel,

Welcome to expat.com!

Firstly, I invite you to read the Living in Saudi Arabia guide for expats. This guide contains a lot of information pertaining to visas and employment in Saudi Arabia.

If you have any questions afterwards, feel free to create a new discussion on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi Everyone,

I am newcomer in Saudi Arabia. started working as Graphics Designer.

Living in New Industrial Area - 3

Thanks

Hello

idea2output,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Is this your first time in Saudi Arabia?

Do you have questions that you would like to discuss with other members of this forum?

Feel free to tell us anything you need.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ahmad. Its been a little over month since I have been back to Jeddah after 15 years. Born and spent my childhood in Jeddah. It feels good to be back but I feel like I dont know Jeddah know more. But some things are familiar which makes me feel at home. Haven't visited places yet but planning on some. Looking to meet new people make some friends and enjoy while this one lasts.

Currently working as Product Manager, don't know if that relevant but there it is in case you were wondering.

Oh yeah, if I could find some way to learn Arabic without having to go through really expensive classes and something thats more local Arabic that is spoken on the streets and not just grammar and pure Arabic that no one uses anymore, if anyone could guide me on that it'll be great.

Thanks

Hello Ahmad,

Welcome on board !

Where did you spend these 15 years  ? I imagine lots of things have changed since you left.

Try posting an advert for arabic classes in the Language classes in Jeddah section of the website. You might get some help from tutors for lessons.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@Bhavna year and a half in Dubai and then back to home country India! Thanks, Ill try posting there.

@Diksha Thank you so much!

Hello Anwar,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since this thread is dedicated for the introduction of new members, could you tell us a bit more about you?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi, I am here from Singapore!

It's a pleasure to meet you. I used to work in engineering design at SAFS Steel Structure Engineering Company.

Is there any recommended steel structure company here, I am more concerned about salary.

Thank you all and cheers!

@Diksha hi u from India?

Hello saiyedalimhusen8,

Welcome to expat.com!

Diksha is unfortunately not from India.

Also, since this discussion is dedicated for the introduction of new members we would really appreciate if you could tell us a bit about yourself1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Nuha Nabilah Haik Greetings Nuha , I trust you are well. Nice to meet you. I'm Isaac working and living in Riyadh

Hi,

I'm Fiki, just moved to Riyadh early November with my husband, 1 year old daughter and a crazy overly friendly dog. We're a Malaysian/British family living at Wadi Qortubah. I was working as a consultant for individuals with Autism (BCBA) back in Malaysia and few other countries before we moved to Saudi.

My husband and I enjoy scuba diving very much and would like to meet like-minded people to hang (or dive with!).

@Guest56789 hey hey!!! I'm from Malaysia too! Baru pindah Riyadh. Maybe we can connect?

Hello Fiki,

Welcome to the Saudi Arabia forum!

Thank you for this nice introduction!

Guest56789 is unfortunately a deleted account, You will not receive any response from this member.

On another note, how are you finding Saudi Arabia?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi,

new member here,..

I am a graphics designer, looking for female friends in Khobar.

my interest is watching movies, drawing and I love coffee & chocolate.

feel free to contact me1f600.svg

Welcome for everyone who come to Saudi Arabia, I'm Ali from Saudi Arabia and I would like to meet foreign people in Riyadh so is there any foreign meeting up, we will exchange language and culture.

thank you

Hi All,

My name is Anis. I'm from Malaysia and just came back from umrah last week. I fall in love with Saudi country and plan to move here. But my problem is I'm single, female that works as BIM Manager (digital construction field). I did not find any good job opportunities that is related to my field. And i also heard some rumours that female muslim like me must have mahram if to work at Saudi. Any comments or idea from the member here? I would love to read some suggestion if i want to work as professional at Saudi especially at Medina & Makkah area.

Thank you team.

Closed