New members of the Peru forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Peru forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Peru if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,
My name is Lisa and my husband Phillip and I are starting our planning to move to Peru early next year after his retirement. We are planning a visit this fall for 2-3 weeks to get acclimated a little and look around for a new home base.
Peru seems to be a good choice for us because there is SO MUCH to see and do. Also the cost of living will help us stretch our retirement budget.
I'm looking forward to exploring expat.com and communicating with the members about so many things about Peru.
Lisa

Hi all, 
my name is Armin, I was born in Germany and I am living in Peru since 2018. 
Peru is a beautiful country and is so exciting to stay there and discover each day a little bit more of its people, nature, culture....awesome....
For sure we will meet soon :)
Armin
Hi,  I am married to a peruvian, and have been there numerous times in the past 28 years.  PLanning a 2 month trip in August.  I love Peru and may retire there some day though it will be hard to leave all the grandchildren, we have made sure our kids have their peru citizenships and are working on grandkids having the same!  
Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

For a start, I invite you all to read the Living in Peru guide and if you have any questions, feel free to create a new thread on the Peru forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team