New members of the Malta forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

@drsankar1959

At sixty three you are unlikely to get work here.

@Julien dear sir, i am khelu miah nationality Bangladeshi currently living in United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi, i am a contraction workers i am work long time in uae but my salary is Very low so now i am looking a job others country can you help me get a job and Visa please

Hello Khelu Miah,

Welcome to expta.com!

Kindly note that expat.com is not a job agency. We do not offer any jobs or visas to any members.

You can check this discussion: Want to work in Malta/Gozo?

You will find more info there.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello All,

Megha here. I am working with a Malta based company, currently working from India though. The company offered a relocation to Malta and I am hoping to know more about the island, lifestyle, taxation etc. I am hoping to connect with someone who have moved to Malta for work from India preferably. Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards

Megha

Hi my name is Marcel-Rudi but people just call me Mars.Iam going to be 20 on october 24th and iam from germany.My interests are KPOP ,KDRAMA and Aviation. I am a former Kpop dancer and i have been living here for 8 years.I originally came with mum and dad but they passed away exactly 2 years apart in 2016 and 2018 respectively. I fluently speak maltese,english,German and i understand fluently Korean and Japanese aswell. If anyone wants to get in contact with me you are more than welcome my Inbox is always open. Iam more than happy to meet new people. Iam looking especially for South Korean and japanese friends.

Lots of Love

Mars

My name is Marcel but people call me mars andIam originally from germany.My age is 19 going 20 on October 24th. My hometown in germany is Schlierbach which is 60 KM east of frankfurt while my hometown here in Malta is Marsaskala.I am a former KPOP Dancer and my interests are KPOP ,KDRAMA and Aviation. I originally came to malta with my parents 8 years ago and they both Died 2 years apart in 2016 and 2018. Here in malta i live with a priest in a home since mum died and i have a younger sister here in malta.

Greetings

Mars

Hello Marcel,

Welcome on board !

Thank you for sharing your interests with us.

Should you need any info or just to interact with members, feel free to participate on recent threads of the Malta forum.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Bhavna thanks for the kind invitation and sorry i posted twice but after the first one i thought it hadn't posted so i just did another comment.

@Julien  I am  Rajeesh aramaanayil  i am from India. Now I am working in Qatar as a maintenance technician(electrical and plumbing )I have 10 years experience in GCC. Before I was working  in UAE.  I would like to work as electrecian/plumber In Europe  if any chance is their that suitable for me please help  me

@Julien sir

Iam rajeesh aramaanayil I am from India.Now  i  am working in Qatar as a  maintenance technician(electrical and plumbing ) I have 10 years of experience in GCC. Before I was in UAE. Now I am doing building maintenance  work . I can handle AC and carpentry  work maintenance  also  .

@Julien I am Rajeesh aramaanayil i am from India. Now I am working in Qatar as a maintenance technician(electrical and plumbing )I have 10 years experience in GCC. Before I was working in UAE. I would like to work as electrecian/plumber In Europe if any chance is their that suitable for me please help me
[email protected]

We have told many people we cannot find work for them,we are not an employment agency, you could look at the job section on here, that is the only help we can give you.

@GozoMo Hi , Im Dr Gamuchirai Mukundwi,  I am a Zimbabwean and I am looking for other foreign doctors in Malta to guide me through the process of application to be fully registered in Malta.

@GozoMo Hi , Im Dr Gamuchirai Mukundwi, I am a Zimbabwean and I am looking for other foreign doctors in Malta to guide me through the process of application to be fully registered in Malta.
[email protected]

You are unlikely to receive an answer on here, why not google the question?

@mukundwivivica

Try referring to this page

https://deputyprimeminister.gov.mt/en/r … loads.aspx

There are all the necessary application forms and flow charts to guide you through the process.

Good luck