New members of the Kazakhstan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Kazakhstan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Kazakhstan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is George I'm from the USA and planning on applying for Permanent Residence in Kazakhstan. I have been coming and working in Kazakhstan since 2014. And was lucky enough to meet my future wife in Astana and we would like to stay in Kazakhstan.

My question is if there are any Americans that have gone through the Permanent Residence process?

If you could direct me in the right direction to get me started on the process. I think i understand it, just would like to know where you got the documents and maybe which ones you used 

Thank You in advanced
George

Hey all! 27F from US, currently living & working in Almaty. Would love to connect with fellow Americans!

I would like to invest into the agriculture or mining sector in Kazakhstan. I you have any good connect please let me know.

Hello All,

I am Mario from Cyprus and would like to explore employment opportunities in Kazakhstan or the greater Eurasian region. I would appreciate it if you propose a professional recruiter and/or agency. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Hi everyone, I'm mercy from Nigeria. I'm new in Kazakhstan. Please I'm open to any job opportunities

Hi livinusmercy87,

Welcome on board !

Could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Kazakhstan section of the website for better visibility ?

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

f

Hello Ualikhan B,

Welcome to expat.com!

Are you a local?

Do tell us a bit more about yourself1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com

@Yoginee

Hi Guys!

Yes Im Local!

im owner ESL Language School

We are hiring ESL professionals !!!

If you re interested for more information please PM me or contact mobile****

BEST REGARDS !

Hello Ualikhan B,

We are hiring ESL professionals !!!

That's great!!!1f60e.svg

You can add an advert in the Jobs in Kazakhstan section for more reach. Interested members will contact you directly.

Kindly note that for your own security, I advise you to refrain from sharing your phone number on the forum1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien good afternoon, my name is Hafeez, I'm from Nigeria. pls i wanted to come to Kazakhstan to live and work in there, so pls i want you to enlighten me more about the chances i have in Kazakhstan as an African, Nigerian precisely.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012842

Thanks!

Closed