New members of the Italy forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Italy forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Italy if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello,

I am from Chicago and have been living in Florence, Italy for the past year.

Looking forward to making lasting connections and practicing my minimal Italian Language skills.

Wishing everyone a fantastic 2022!

Hi my name is Jay, I currently live in dorset, UK, I am italian and west Indian, my mother is Italian, I own my own business and am currently doing other qualifications and saving as I want to move to italy in the next couple years. I'm not sure of where to go, and what jobs are in demand. I am a foot health practitioner/chiropodist, I have just passed my maths level 2 and my English GCSE and im going to be doing my level 5 TEFL course at the end of the month to teach English as a second language. Just so I have options. I want to move with my 2 youngest children.

Hi All.
I moved from UK to Italy - CO just over a year ago. Enjoying so far

Hello LElise, Jay and sayersstitch,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As we advise all new members, I invite you to have a look at the Living in Italy guide.

Should you have any questions regarding your present or future expat life, please create new topics on the Italy forum.

Best of luck,

Diksha  :cheers:
Expat.com team

Hello All,
My name is Antonette and I moved to Catanzaro because my son and grandchildren are here.

It’s been a change and would like to meet other expats in this area. Please let me know if you are in the Catanzaro Area.

I’m in Business Administration, write grants and open to a part time job, if anyone has a lead.

My heritage is Italia, from Southern California, with many Italian relatives in the Lombardy Region.

I speak some Italian, any tips on how to make the transition a little smoother?

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction.

Blessings,
Antonette