New members of the Israel forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Israel forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Israel if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Sir, I am in Israel but I really need all of the exact community members help please.

Thank you

Hello mobrowamobrowa,

What do you need help with?

Please bear in mind that this discussion is meant for introductions.

If you have another specific topic to talk about, please create a new discussion on the forum.

Thank you

Djameel
Expat.com Team
Hello sir
I am Mohammad Naeem am from India now am out of Israel I want to start business in Israel I have one project to start business in Israel

Thanks..
@Indian vloggers
Hi welcome aboard !

What kind of business are you into ?

Please feel free to tell us more about your expat project by creating a new topic on the Israel Forum : https://www.expat.com/forum/post.php?fi … mp;lang=en

All the best,
Bhavna

@Julien  Am Dorcus 33yrs from Uganda am anurse with 10yrs experience I work with dorrlly medical clinic but I would like to visit Israel if there is any chance

• July 1985 started my career in GSL India Ltd- Gujarat (India)
  • End of 1991 shifted the Finance Capital of India (Mumbai ) Nov-1991 to 31st March 2009
  • April 2009 on wards working in Bahrain

Hello kstitus,

Welcome to expat.com!

I don't think I have understood your message.

Maybe you could start by introducing yourself since this thread is dedicated for the introduction of new members.1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien Am lauben Ugandan graduate seeking for a placement in israel in an animal related field like farm or agro processing

thanks

@wakakaleuben Hello and hope you're well.

May I suggest you look on our guide : Living in Israel guide for expats

Sure, you will find some informations.

Also don't hesitate to look on our jobs: Jobs in Israel

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Team Expat.com

Hi am manfred from TANZANIA..

Am asking for agricultural internship in Israel

@Mickael

many thanks

Hi,

Am Dorsila Anyango from Kenya. I have a background on Horticulture. Am looking for placement on Horticulture related field in Israel. I have been on an 11 month internship in Tzofar, South of Israel in 2017/2018.

Hello Dorsila Anyango,

Welcome on board !

I suggest that you drop an advert in the Jobs in Israel section of the website. Don't hesitate to create your CV.

All the best,

Bhavna

‪+971*****‬ Just WhatsApp dear

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data here. You can send it on private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013230

Thanks!

Closed