New members of the France forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Can you help in finding a long term stay apartment in Toulouse?

Hello LoveGreenTea,

Welcome on board !

Not really, but we can guide you to resources.

Try posting an advert in the housing in Toulouse section and reach out for professionals in the real estate business in Toulouse : Real estate in Toulouse

Regards,

Bhavna

@Julien Hello, I moved back to France and I'm currently living with my parents who retired in Barbizon ( 77630). My father is American and my mother is French. We have been living mostly in the USA until now and so we are like Expats even though my mother and I have French citizenship. My father does not and he still needs to get his carte de sejoure. I am helping my parents get settled. What I need to know right now is where I can find my father private health insurance.

Hello everyone,

I'll move to Lyon next February/ March from Ireland, coming originally from Germany.

I am working for an amazing company, which allows me to move back to the continent.

I would be very grateful for any recommendation; areas to live in, shopping, refurbishing new apartment, transport options, best internet provider etc.

Anything what could you think could be helpful. Thank you :)

Hello AnB99,

Welcome on board !

I would suggest that you open a new topic or several topics on the Lyon forum based on questions you have so that members can guide you.

Also, here is a little guide for you, make sure you read it, it contains most first hand information about Lyon : Living in Lyon Guide for Expats.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi! My name is Andrew and I recently moved to Bordeaux with my family for work. I hope I can be useful on this forum and find the information I need myself 1f600.svg

Hello Andrew,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to browse on the France forum and to engage in the various discussions there.1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi I'm Benjamin and i'm from England and i 'im moving in Paris near from "nation metro station".

I will try to help how i can.

See you

@Bhavn i dear medem i want to hotel job
-@Shan Khan7

Do you already live in France and have a work visa?

No one can find you a job, we are not a job agency. You are free to search and upload your CV in the Job Section at the top of the page. But for the work you are looking for you will need to be fluent in speaking French.

Good Luck

SimCityAt

Expat Team

Hello I'm moving to Brittany soon. I'm in the Us with French and Greek heritage. I'm from a small area on the Gulf of Mexico looking to move close to the shores. I'm 60 and time to do me and more of my dreams. Any and all talk is welcomed.

Hello I'm moving to Brittany soon. I'm in the Us with French and Greek heritage. I'm from a small area on the Gulf of Mexico looking to move close to the shores. I'm 60 and time to do me and more of my dreams. Any and all talk is welcomed.
-@Denice Riendeau Stout

Hey Denice

Welcome,

Please feel free to start a new post with any questions you may have and I am sure members will be able to help.

Brittany is a lovely part of the country, I spent most of my summer holidays growing up as a child there.

SimCityAt

Expat Team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013117

Thanks!

Closed