New members of the Croatia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Croatia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Croatia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Greetings Forum Members from Debi and Mike in Western New York!

Debi and I and the two dogs are in the planning process of a move to Croatia in 2024.

We haven't had a chance to go through the Forum's features yet. We'll reach out for advice when we're stumped. In the meantime, we're happy to make new acquaintances online.

Best wishes to everyone.

Hello mschwartz,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for sharing your plans with us.  :up:

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them on the Croatia forum by creating a new thread.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Good day every one

I wish to be have a job and stay in croatia

I am a hard working filipino & I want to stay & serve people in your country

Thank you
Hello and welcome davidoligo19,

If you are seeking a job, please go to the Jobs in Croatia section. You can create your CV and apply there.

Best of luck

Djameel
Expat.com Team
Yes i looking for electrician job
Hello everyone!

Just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My husband and I are planning to move to Dubrovnik within the next 6-9 months from the US. We spent a month traveling throughout Croatia and fell in love right away. We've been looking to move abroad for some time, and when we visited we knew it was where we want to be. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!

- Rosanna
Good Day from South Africa.  My name is Susan Mollentze -Theron and I am looking at positions in Croatia.  My husband and I have been on holiday for 3 weeks and what an amazing country.  We have really fell in love with this amazing place.  My husband has been an Expat in Panama Central America for the last 7 years and I have done work as an Expat in Africa.  Looking for new challenges and to experience what Croatia has to offer!!

@Julien I just want work in Croatia in agriculture

Hi amanbist133,

Welcome to expat.com!

Job seekers are encouraged to check out the Jobs in Croatia section.

Vero
Expat.com team
@Julien

Hi,
we are married couple Sanja and Stole. When we retired two years ago we moved from Vienna , Austria where we have lived for over 30 years to Korcula island.
We absolutely adore this island, the nature is amazing, Korcula town is like Dubrovnik, just cosy and not too crowded.
If you have any questions about the life here we would be glad try to help you.
Nice greetings from Korcula

Sanja and Stole
Hello Sanja and Stole,

Thank you for your nice presentation.

We will really appreciate your help, insights and opinions on the Croatia forum.

You are more than welcomed to start a new discussion or to engage with previous discussions.1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team
Hi forum members ,

Mitra and I our two sons planning to move to Zagreb in 2022 .she is an architect and I am a computer engineer. I hope we could start a new life .

best wishes to all
@Julien
Dear Sir
             I am Mustafa Hushain 31. Im from Nepal.I am looking for abroad employment in Croatia as my best country in Europe.I have 3 years experience in agricultural field so i prefer this field.I am very hardworking,punctual and sincere person always towards my duties and responsibilities.I hope my dream will come true to Serve in your beautiful country.Thank you.

Hi Everyone. My name is Marijana ,I'm in America right now but always wanted to go back to Croatia ( Will one day). Just wanted to say Hello & do have a question & will post it in a lil bit.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com !

Thank you very much for your introduction.

Should you need any info, feel free to create your own thread on the Croatia forum.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@Julien

This is Alfredo Rodriguez, currently living in North Carolina; interested in traveling to Eastern Europe and possibly living there eventually. I have learned a few things about Croatia particularly on the cultural side and it seems to be a very interesting country. I would like to keep learning about life in Croatia and when I found this page decided to subscribe in preparation for coming to live there in a couple of years.

Best

Welcome Alfredor,

Thank you for your introduction.

Feel free to interact with members of the Croatia forum and to read existing threads : Croatia forum

All the very best,

Bhavna