New members of the Bahamas forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Bahamas forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Bahamas if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thanks.for the privilege, am James a Cameroonian base in South africa an looking to connect with great frineds.from Bahamas.

Hay guys, thanks for the worm welcome and opportunity for me to stand out and. Say something.
Am Ronald siibi and a Ugandan, am planning to move to Bahamas for careers objectives since I have specialized so much in supply chain and management, I wat to improve my career in a steady and fast growing economy in industrialisation in the world, with good opportunities available in Bahamas, I believe in gain more career experience and also study a CPSM or any other profession course in logistics and add to my career.
Thanks alot.

@Julien  I'm Yusuf, kenyan and would like to visit Bahamas, relocate if I get a job there. 

@Julien 

Hello fellow members. 
I'm Fiona. I'm a 46 year old divorce mom entrepreneur. I will like to move myself my child and my dogcare business to Bahamas. However I have many questions as to how to make it happen or whether or not a dogcare business will be lucrative way to sustain a good life for myself and my daughter. So I'm looking for any support in leading me to get the right information to determine if this will be a good move.

Thanks in advance

@fmich1504  i just applied for visa if i reach Bahamas I'll help you. 

@khannabeel501 

Following 
+92**** my what's app I just applied for Bahamas i need work cont
Moderated by Vero last month
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Warm greetings to everyone out there