New members of the Andorra forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Andorra forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Andorra if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello. My mame is Brenda and I am living in Spain right now, but I would really like to live in Andorra. We visited Andorra last month and we adored it, so now we are trying to get to know about this country so in a near future we could be able to move there.
Hello, My name is Anita, and my husband and I are currently living in Portugal.  We visit Andorra regularly, and expect to buy a flat of around 50 to 60 square metres with a parking space and ideally a good sized balcony/terrace this year so that we can move here permanently.  We are looking in El Pas de la Casa,  Soldeu and Canillo, with some flexibility.  We are very happy to talk to anyone selling, of course, and would love to communicate with or meet other expats in Andorra.  We are primarily interested in the wild flowers, wild animals and birds in Andorra and the Pyrenees, but we hope to understand more of the local culture over time.
Hello everyone! My name is Valentina and I am looking for a temporary job in Andorra. I am living with my husband in Argentina, we are streamers and we want to expand. Unfortunatelly, here, we do not have the possibility to increase our economic situation and it is so hard to live everyday. We are so fascinated with Andorra by photos and we would like to move there. Hope this dream will come true1f60a.svg

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board and thank you for your introduction !

@ Wit Andorra, please refrain from promoting your services on the forum. You should contact the Advertising dept for tailor-made solutions : https://www.expat.com/en/advertisement.html

Regards,

Bhavna

@Julien

Hi there, I am Naglaa from Turkey. My family and I would like to move to Andorra. We are considering moving to Andorra. Hopefully, we can do this by next year. Language seems to be a barrier right now.

Hi, I'm Samuel from Ghana I'm forklift operator by profession and I'm planning to relocate to Andorra but I want to ask if I will be able to secure a job with my profession?

Hello Samuel, welcome on board !

There a quota for employing foreigners and as it is an European country, of course European will be given priority. Also it is an advantage to know and speak Spanish.

Try posting an advert in the Jobs in Andorra section of the website.

Regards,

Bhavna

Hi, my name is Jairo Vasquez.

I am Colombian I am in Barcelona, ​​the truth is I do not have documents, I am an electrician and I would like to know if it is possible to go live in Andorra and work as an Electrician there 1f600.svg

Hello 👋

Iam a projects manager civil engineer looking to work, live, enjoy my rest of life and be able to make my dreams fact by relocate my life and all my experiences to the most interesting place Andorra and i really want that chance to benefit and benefits.

Best Regards

engineer/ mohamed yousry

@Vitsippa it's a laudable idea for wishing to move to Andorra in the future,it's a nice and beautiful country one wish to stay.May your dreams and aspirations comes true

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013088

Thanks!

Closed