Single Permit Processing in 2022

@prathamesh yes my joining date is also 6th Dec I ask my employer to postpone the same

Hello, no Replay 24/8, WP 7/10, RP still waiting

I called them this morning, its still in progress

@Nizar Turki Hi, do you have a contact number from the authorities that process all applications?

@alexp993 +32 2 488 80 00

Immigration office 🤷🏻‍♂️

@Nizar Turki Hi, I tried many times to call them, but the line is always busy! Which contact number are you calling? Thanks

Hi All,

region: Brussels

no reply email: 27th September

WP and RP: Waiting

i was told that my application has been reviewed by the Economic department and is waiting to be reviewed by the Immigration department.

Does that mean I have my WP ready and RP is waiting to be approved?

also my employer asked me, there's no need for a visa D however I'm not sure if I can travel without a visa.

Region: Flanders

Application: 29 September

Work Permit: 24 November

Residence Permit: Waiting

Does anyone know what documents are considered for a residence permit? Is a medical certificate included or is it considered only at the work permit stage?

Region: Wallonia

Application/No-reply: 31 Aug

WP: 09 Sept

RP/Annex 46: still waiting

@RA639 +32 2 488 80 00

I tried many times too, i had to wait for 30 minutes until to have someone in the phone :(

@PS_123456  Hello, do you have any updates?

My processing times are similar to yours

(No reply email: 02/09/2022 | WP: 21/10/2022)

I think A46 will arrive at any moment now.

@Guest30891 Hi there, our timelines are very similar, i got my WP on 25th November.

Regarding the medical certificate, the Belgian embassy can ask (for type D visa processing) for the same medical certificate which you previously used to apply for single permit.

@bersine no… I am still waiting for my annex46… I am expecting we will get it in a week tims

PS_123456 My employer also changed my DOJ to 31st Jan 2023 from 2 Dec 2022,  lets hope that we receive Annex 46 soon now.

@Expat_1034 Thanks for sharing the timeline update. I received the No-reply Privacy email on 5 Oct. Looking at your WP, I am hoping to hear an update on mine this week. Fingers crossed

@bersine my timeline is also similar

Applied on 07/09/2022

WP 26/10/2022

Lets hope we receive RP very soon now.

Hey there!

Finally, my timeline for Flanders region:

No-reply: 5 August

WP: 27 September

RP: 21 November (but informed only on 28 November)

It was very a long and anxious process. Good luck to everyone!

Hi @Aman Gupta15 , did you had any answer please ?

For me:

Brussels

No replay mail: 2 nov

Wp: waiting

Rp: wainting, of course.

Thank you

@Nizar Turki Thank you very much

@Esra SUCU same timeline, still waiting for WP

@Aster Tarekegn not yet they ask me to send some documents within 15 days .

@Aster Tarekegn  what kind of document please

I have doubts about mine

@djpalace2000 did you apply also for flanders region?

Work Permit Extension Apply in Flanders

No reply mail : 08 Nov 2022

Work permit : Pending

Single permit : Pending

My question is : i am already working in Flanders region for 3 years. What if work permit and single permit would not been issued before  current permit expire date ?

@Nizar Turki

Hi Nizar,

When did you get your WP, how did you do for your visa

Hey @Entissar

I have a similar timeline,

First time

Region: Flanders

Application date: October 6th

WP: Waiting

RP: Waiting

@maharaji1984 If your employer submitted your application before the expiration date of your current residence permit, you just need to wait with annex (depending on your residency type) until you get your new single permit and residency. In the meantime your employement contract must be suspended and you cannot get paid because you do not have a valid work permit. Even if you do not have annex or any other document to legalize your stay in Belgium you cannot be deported from the country in case of a police inspection if you have made your single permit application on time. You just show your application form to them.

I realized there is an extreme slowdown in the annex period. Unfortunately, the same slowing presents in visa obtaining after having annex46.

According to the last updates from Turkey Consulate, the single permit visa issuing is suspended until further notice. We are a group of people who have annex 46 and wait for a single permit visa for more than 60 days.

I want to inform the forum community about the visa process. It can differ in other countries. Is there anybody who has similar knowledge in a different country?

@Asma98 it was on 7/10, still waiting for the RP and waiting for it for visa

@hypatiaa teşekkür ederim,

I have  been affiliated  with A type of permit. if there will be a gap because of delay, does this delay could cause a valid reason to not applying a citizenship?

@Nizar Turki

My application was 4th August for Flanders. Still waiting...Please let us know if you are informed by the office.

Is there still someone waiting since 4th August for Annex 46? Work permit approval was 27th September.

@maharaji1984 rica ederim

I also have an A card. your residencies must be uninterrupted. If there is gap between your two residencies, you cannot apply for citizenship. Still, if you will have an Annex document during the gap time (between two residency cards) I think that can be considered as a valid residency document. Lets say you do not have an annex document and your 5 years of residency is interrupted, you can explain your situation and argue for unlimited residency (i think it is a B card). I am exactly in the same situation and got all this information from the legal expert that my company works with.

Update :

Application : First Application

Region : Flanders

Application: 09/08/2022

Work Permit : 19/10/2022

Annex46 : 29/11/2022

@Esra SUCU I believe so. I applied for Antwep

@Meriem O

hello, not at the moment. My employer rescheduled my flight to 12/12 now, hoping to get my permit before that.

@Nizar Turki Is your application for Brussels region? It would help to know if this number is applicable for those applied in other regions - namely Flanders, Wallonia. Thank you

@serdary4

selamlar,

thanks for sharing. When did you submit your application to vfs? I have an appointment this friday and was expecting to have visa by end of january. But seems like it'll take longer than that. :(

@hypatiaa günaydın,

I have talked with HR department if what is the situation of Single permit. I have been informed that the status of the Single permit was "Receivable" and i have been told They are now analyzing the request itself. We should have an answer within 2 weeks.

I guess as long as we have Single Permit or Work Permit this should be considered apart from A card as uninterrupted residence reference .

In total i will have 5 years of fiscal sheets . Have you considered that?

But i am still thinking what if Single Permit would not been issued until expire date of current one.

@2ticketstoGhent I applied on 04/08/22 as well.

Region : Brussels

Application : 04/08/22

WP : 21/10/2022

SP : Waiting

Do post your status once you receive yours.

@bersine I just checked our WP approval dates are the same. What's the status about your annex 46?

Closed