Move to Ireland

I’m a Uk national staying uk at the moment but I have got a job in Ireland Dublin and want to move with my fiancé who is in Zimbabwe at the moment. Which visa can I apply for and how ?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You don't need a visa, there is something called the Common Travel Area (CTA); this link will take you to the UK Gov website where it explains the system.

If your fiancee is not a UK or Irish citizen, then the CTA scheme does not apply to him/her and they will need to comply with whatever visa requirements apply to people of his nationality.  Whatever, I recommend you start by following this link.

Hope this helps.

Expat Team

New topic