Spass rejected dec 2021, need advice

Hi,

I have a question regarding my employment pass application and I hope someone can advise me here.
some background about myself:
1. I studied in SIM global education (Singapore) partnering with the University of Wollongong(Australia). I graduated in September 2021 and my certificate is awarded by the university of Wollongong.
2. I have siblings who are either SG citizens or PR in Singapore
3. I am a good citizen, did not have any criminal records.

work application:
1. company A
the company did not have a Spass quota. The company still proceed to apply an e-pass even though my SAT showed that I was not eligible for an e-pass with the salary offered. The company offered 4.5k while I need 5.5k to get EP. The application was rejected as well as the appeal.

2. company B
the company has an spass quota. Company B applied for Spass in Dec and the application was rejected after 9 days. The reason from MOM was "the foreigner is not eligible for a work pass. please look for another candidate". After a discussion with the employer, it seems that the employer inputted the wrong information into my application. They inputted awarding institution as SIM instead of UOW. Company B has made another appeal for it.

now I have another offer from another company C that also has a Spass quota and I am not sure what I have to do moving forward and kindly seek your advice. Here are the questions that I have in mind:

1. "the foreigner is not eligible for a work pass. please look for another candidate" in your opinion, Am I rejected because of just wrong input data or there is something else? the message of the rejection is worrying.
2. If let's say I Withdraw my appeal from company B, is the withdrawal immediate, or it's going to take a few days for the withdrawal too?
3. Will it look bad from the MOM point of view If I withdraw?
4. can company B put a bad remark in the withdrawal?
5. is there any advice that you can give me regarding company C? should I take on the offer? I was actually hoping to wait for the appeal by company B but I am not sure whether company C is willing to wait. What is the best way for me to communicate my situation to company C.

I love both companies B and C and did not have any problem working at both companies. My goal right now is to get a job as soon as possible.

1. The employer should contact MoM to find out what the actual rejection reason is. Only then can you really decide how to proceed.
2. It may take a few days to update MoM's system).
3. Yes.
4. Yes. Don't give them a reason to!
5. Difficult to say, without knowing all details and what you actually want.

thank you Beppi, I will update this thread again when I receive an update about my application.

hi all, just to update, the appeal has been approved today.

applied on: 9 December 2021
rejected on: 18 December 2021
appeal approved on: 18 January 2022

good luck to all of you who are still waiting for approval.

@Erwin Lee90 Hi, how do you manage to get this ? is there supporting document ?