Moving to KL August 2nd week ... Need a room with Kitchen +Toilet

Hi

I am moving to KL August 2nd week. MY office is at "Menara Multi Purpose  |  No. 8 Jalan Munshi Abdullah  |  50100 | Kuala Lumpur | Malaysia"

I need a room  with Kitchen +Toilet + TV(Cooking should be allowed). Can I get a room to let with RM350-450 near to my office or in KL Sentral with these basic amenities.

Can anyone get back to me on this?

Regards,
Chakri

i dont think with even MYR500 per month, you be able to have a room in Klang valley, more over you are talking about KL city. An apartment with only a room also need at least MYR2.8k. need more info,may email me at [email protected].

Hi Chakri,

I'm moving to KL around mid September. Please let me know your contact details so that i can get in touch with you once i reach there regarding accommodations.

Cheers
vinay

Hello Chakri!

Why don't you post an advert in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds > accommodation section?;)

I think that this will help you.

PS: welcome to Expat.com Vinay.

Harmonie.:)

Vinay my number is +91 99879 68494
Gmail: [email protected]

Hello Chakri, I don't have info about houses in KL city. I live in Alamjaya Cheras. from Cheras to Kl city is 2.50 MR by bus. If you are able to get a room here, it costs 450 MR initial payment. After that, every month, you pay 300 MR. But then, there is no one room apartment. you only have to share apartment with people. But if you decide to have your own apartment, then 1500 MR first payment. 600 MR monthly payment. Hope this helps.

THanks Ok wudili:)

How far is "Alamjaya Cheras"to "Jalan Munshi Abdullah"?

Is initial payment of "450 MR" towards deposit(which will be refunded when we vacate)? How many people will stay in this apartment? Do I get personal room in this apartment if I go with this option?

yes, part of the 450 is refundable. the number of people meant to occupy a flat is 3. But the difficulty is in getting those with whom to share the flat. the best is to get your own apartment and either choose who to live with you or to stay alone. i really dont know the distance between the two places. but whatever, it wont cost more than 5 MR by bus if you are to change buses before getting there.