UK Visit visa for mother Help needed

Hi,

I've received my ILR recently, and it's been a while since I visited home country. So I'm trying to do visa for my mother to visit me here in the UK. She already came twice before in visit visa.

my question is

1. Can I apply for long term visa now for her (2Years) as she has been twice here before.

and in the Past visit visa applications my dad was the one sponsoring her trips, but this time I'm the one who has to sponsor her financially for this trip.

2. Therefore are her marriage certificate and a shop she has in her name (it's closed though; she doesn't earn from it) and a land registered in mother's name and dads going to be enough to show ties to home country?

3. And does she need to show how she financially lives back in home country? (or is the land registry is enough for financial ties?)

Please any help would be appreciated ~~

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I've just been through the online process as if I was your mother (link - please select it and follow it through), it says she must usually apply for a family visa.  Once you get the same part I'm reading now, you will get a link to apply for a visa to come to the UK (related content - top right-hand corner of the page.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Your question is rather confused: do you want your mother to come for a visit (under six months) or to live long-term in the UK?  If she is coming for a visit (and hoping to visit several times more) then what she wants is a multiple-entry visitors' visa. She has a good travel history so they may give her one that is valid for visits during the next two years: they also sometimes give one valid for visits over a ten-year period! Note that this is not a two-year visa, since each visit is for a maximum of 180 days but she can leave and then come back using the same visa.

The other possibility is what they call a Family Reunion visa, which is when she comes to live in the UK and eventually becomes eligible for ILR. From what little you say in your post I don't think she could get this visa.

If she is coming for a visit then spnsorship is not really an important part of the application. She (not you) will apply for a visa and provide evidence that you are paying her expenses and providing accommodation, which means you give her evidence of your finances and your housing situation and she submits this in her visa application. She will still need to provide evidence of her ties to her home country, and the evidence she provided for previous applications (including how she lives financially) is likely to do the job just fine.