Ep application taking 5 months

Dear all,

My employer applied for my EP in July, it has been pending ever since until now (December)

Does anybody know if such a long wait means I'm more likely to rejected or accepted? Has anybody also been waiting for 5 months or more? What's the longest time someone has waited for an approval/rejection?

They asked my employer for further information in October, regarding status of other employees/ turnover etc. that's the only contact we've had with mom.

I've worked in Singapore before with 2 separate employers. Haven't worked in Singapore for about 4 years. I work in healthcare.

Why do you think they are taking so long with my application? I've been waiting for 5 months.

Thanks all
Sarah

This is easily the longest wait we have heard of on this forum.
The employer should contact MoM to find out what is holding it up - and whether anything can be done to speed it up!

Thanks.

They contacted MoM via the online form with no reply in the stated 3 weeks. Is there any other way of contacting MoM?

TIA

Anybody know how to contact mom. Whether it be the employer or employee?

The contact details are available on MoM's webpage.

Employer/ application submitter is to contact MoM- you as an employee don't. MoM will communicate the same to you, if you reach out.