Moving to New Caledonia

Hello everyone,

I'm a French 28 year old woman moving to New Caledonia, by the end of the year 2011.
I travelled and lived overseas (USA, Ireland, Spain, Australia) for 7 years, and can't wait to go back into this adventure!

I have a Master Degree in English and worked as a French and English school teacher.

I am now getting my trip set and wishing to get in touch with people of any nationalities, who found their way in New Caledonia.

I am travelling alone.

Hope to here from you soon!!!

Mylène

Hello Mylène!

Your discussion has been moved to the New Caledonia forum for better visibility.

Harmonie.

Hello Myleneoz,

There i have a question, How you travel,you firstly looking for job in the country you wish to move,and as get it you move there, can you write more in particular? I would like to travel,and work and to know the live of the people in another countries,but don't know how ton do it,except my occupation,and I didn't work for 12 year,last year I don't count, I learnt Spanish myself,and can teach only Spanish,it is possible to teach English too, what do you think? I will be appreciate to you for your reply,or any opinion,
thank you,

cheers,
mery

Hi Mylene,

Congratulations on your travels! I am a little bit like you, I like to travel and see different cultures.
I have lived in a lot of places in france, guyana, Martinique, and now I just graduated with a BS degree in Biomedical Engineer in Pittsburgh (PA)and I am actively looking for job opportunities in New Caledonia.

Would you have some advices for me to get a job there?
Agencies, Forum, Contacts?

Many thanks,
Sincerely,
Julien