Doubts about living at Terneuzen

Hi everyone! I'm a guy from Argentina who has been living in Italy for the last 4 months, I might get a job at Terneuzen and I'm a bit lost about the life at that city. I'd live there alone, how much should I earn to be able to rent an apartment (it should be at Terneuzen because I don't drive) and be able to save a bit? (The job recruiter ask me how much I wanna earn and I have no idea). Is it a safe city? I read that the bus system there is not the best but it's a small city so if I ride a bike it wouldn't be any problem, right?

Any tip would be much appreciated.

Sorry if these are basic questions but it would be something very new for me (I have only been living in Europe for 4 months)

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

This has been discussed before; in the top right corner of this page is a small magnifying glass, click on that and type in "Terneuzen" and you'll get those threads to appear.

Accommodation, particularly rented - is hard everywhere in the Netherlands; if you don't drive, then you need to look at public transport, Google will help you find those.  But if you're working shifts, you need to consider just how you'll get to work.  Use Google Maps and you can check out the bus and train routes in the locality.  I just used Google and came up with some properties on the Pararius website; this link will take you straight to it.

There are some social media groups (just open FB and enter "Terneuzen" in the search window); having just looked, they seem to be mostly about people selling off their old furniture.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thanks. I'll check that right now :)