Abu Dhabi to Dammam by road

Hello dear expats, i am a resident of abu dhabi(citizen of india). I am planning to travel to dammam from abu dhabi in Dec'21, by road. My parents will be on visit visa in abu dhabi, where they will stay for more than 14 days and then alongwith with them(mom and dad), me, my wife and my 2 kids(6 yrs,3 yrs) would travel to visit my sister residing in dammam in my own car. And all are vaccinated btw except the kids.
I would kindly like to know what all are the requirements for us to travel hassle free by road, like visa, pcr tests, etc.
Hence kindly if anyone has been there, done that and would like to share the experience please do help me with the procedure.
Thanks.

1) You need visas for Saudi.  And you would need to upload vaccination status on the Saudi portal in advance of travel.  Make sure that you have taken vaccines approved by KSA.  For example, for Sinopharm, you would need a third booster dose of an approved vaccine in KSA before Saudi allows you in.  Kids would need to quarantine at home - check latest regulations
2) PCR Test within 72 hours of travel
3) Car in your name or NOC from leasing company / bank

My main concern is that, are uae residents(indian citizens) allowed to travel to saudi via road. Because it came to my knowledge from someone i know personally that there was a ban on travelling to saudia by road. If anyone has recently travelled to saudia by road and if they could confirm, i would be assured.

I am not a UAE resident (Bahrain & Saudi resident) and I did this trip recently without issue.    Don't know if UAE residents have different rules applied to them.

Thanks for your replies, will be of great help.
I think i have posted my question in a wrong forum, i should have posted it in UAE forum. I will repost it there and maybe i could get more answers. Thanks though.