ITV1 documentary looking for british people living in Denmark

Hi,

My name is Luke Rufo, Iím a researcher at the Tonight show on ITV1 in the UK. Tonight is a documentary news series that airs at 7.30pm and has between 3 million and 4 million viewers. The reason for my email is we are looking to speak to an English family that live and work in Denmark. Preferably a family that moved to Denmark for the higher standard of living.

The show I am working on is called Work Life Balance. Itís addressing the issues we have currently in the UK in the fact that we arenít getting the balance right between work and home life. A recent survey showed that the average Briton is working 43.6 hours which is 3 hours a week longer than the rest of Europe. This has a knock on effect in the fact that people have less time for family life. Denmark, on the other hand, has a much better work life balance according to statistics there is a lot that the UK can learn in how companies work in Denmark. There is high productivity yet family life is not neglected. So what we wanted to do was show a working family in the UK and a working family in Copenhagen and compare the two.

This is where I was hoping for some help. I have no contacts in Denmark and hoped that you might be able to either suggest some people or point me in the direction of where I might go to find these people. My deadline is quite soon as we are looking to come over and film on the 16th and 17th August so would appreciate any help. I know itís a long shot but I have no idea where to start.

If you can help please get back in touch either via email to luke.rufo[at]itv.com or call me on (+44) 161 952 1084.

Many Thanks

Luke