Are there any good immigration agents in Mauritius that could assist?

Hi There,

We are looking for a "immigration", work permit agent that could assist us with getting all the paper work in place. Have been doing research, calling, etc but have not found much -making it frustrating! If you know of any agent that deals with work permits to Mauritius, please let me know. Would take a lot of the pressure off as the biggest problem with moving to a new country is the paperwork and getting it right. We also need help with the medicals - nobody can tell us what medicals we need to do!! :o:o Looked on the Mauritius gov site but found nothing regarding the actual tests needed to be done.

hi please keep in touch i think i can refer you a company located at ebene.

rishi

we used a great guy - Robert from DNR consulting. Tell Robert that Nikki & Brent gave you his details. Contact on the website. dnrconsulting.co.za He helped us a year ago and our move over was super smooth. He organised the permits, accompanied us to all meetings and appointments to obtain permits, helped us find a house and gave us some good contacts.

Hi ,

You can check out the business directory of Expat.com Mauritius.Some reliable agents are listed.
Cheers!!!
Terence

terence wrote:

Hi ,

You can check out the business directory of Expat.com Mauritius.Some reliable agents are listed.
Cheers!!!
Terence

:one

Here is the link: Immigration consultants in Mauritius