Looking for apartment/flat on rent for Marathi Indian family

Hello All,

I am looking for a stay option for family in Riyadh.
Preferably apartment or flat or floor in a villa.

I am Maharashtrian and would be great if I find community people.

Thanks,
Mr. More

Hi Mr More,

To raise your chances, i would also advise you to post an ad in the Housing in Saudi Arabia section.

It might also help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

You are an Indian. I think that description alone should be enough. There are a lot of segregation I've come to witness since I came to KSA. Back in my country Ghana we didn't know the difference in Indians. Whenever we see Indians (of course there are a lot of them over there) we see them as they are, Indians ;
However, coming here, you meet an Indian here and they tell you they are Karela, they are Punjabi, they are this and they are that.

My precious Indian friends, whether you are from here or there, you are Indians.
God bless all Indians

@moreshree00 Hi Mr. More, Namaskar.

M from NAGPUR and looking for room in Riyadh for next 2-3 months. Pl let me know if you have any or any of your friend is looking for partner. I am now in Hotel and my office is at Prince Sattam Ibn Abdulaziz, Al Khuzama, Ad Diriyah. Please give me your input.

Thanks

Rahul

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@moreshree00 sorry I have only one flat at dammam ghirnata

Hello everyone,

@Rahul, please note that searching for accommodation of the forum is not ideal. You can browse through the listing in the Housing in Riyadh section of the website and create your free advert in the same section. Agents will contact you.

All the best,

Bhavna