Vax locations in Manizales

Looking for vax, preferably Jansen, jnj, in Manizales. Does anyone know where an expat can get one?

I just Googled vacunacion manizales, which brought up a couple of Salúd Manizales websites that list vax locations in the city, brand of vaccine and 'populations' eligible at each location.

Note that there is an option to Translate to English which is available at the Google listing.

cccmedia

Just take vitamin D (4000-7000 (IU) and zinc (25 mg)  and keep a supply of ivermectin handy also.

The "doctor" has authorized a "prescription."

However, ivermectin has not been scientifically shown to effectively treat or prevent covid in humans.

cccmedia

Thanks.   As of nov 8 anyone, and everyone coming into US by air has to have the jab.

Not true Jerig…. If not vaccinated then the person needs to show a negative covid19 result taken less than 24 hrs. Even vaccinated are required to show a negative covid19 result which can be no more than 3 days old. So both vaccinated and unvaccinated need proof of negative covid19 test. Why would they require negative result for vaccinated people? Here’s why! That’s because the vaccine doesn’t prevent transmission or getting covid19 again.

sorry.. but last night the US president put out an order that as of Nov 8 all people entering the US by air must have the vax, not just a test.

Read this article in Reuters and get back to me:
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-out … 021-10-25/

Unvaccinated international travelers need a covid19 negative test within 24 hrs.

Also found it in Epoch times too. I’ll send it in separate message.

Read this too
https://m.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morning … %2B4bs0%3D

Here is what you need to know cut from article:

If a traveler to the United States is not vaccinated, they are required to show a negative COVID-19 test that is less than a day old to board their plane regardless of citizenship.

Another new rule requires fully vaccinated travelers to the United States to show a negative COVID-19 test within three days of departure.

Great and accurate / i was in santa marta recently and was in line for checkin at avianca bound for medellin. There was a person talking to avianca,agent next to me. He was heading to united states and although vacinated he did not have recent covid test. The agent would not permit him to depart.

I am a citizen of the United States and i'm fully vaccinated against Covid as well. I'll be traveling to Cali Colombia from Houston Tx next week on Avianca. I will be returning to the United States with my fiancee in mid November. My Sweetheart is from Cali and fully vaccinated as well. We will also have to be tested for Covid the day before our flight before being allowed to board our flight.

Jerig wrote:

Looking for vax, preferably Jansen, jnj, in Manizales. Does anyone know where an expat can get one?

Despite my Location stating "Buccaramaga" I have relocated back to Manizales over a year ago.

Contact your EPS

When I tried to get mine several months ago , it was extremely difficult, and only the Chinese was available. All run and controlled by the EPSs--what a cluster F...errr..porquería..

So I took a trip (actually 2) to Medellin, used my friends addressed as my residence, gave them my EPS data , and got my 2 shots Phizer no problem

Hope for your sake things have improved in Manizales

Still have to get vaccines for my girlfriend and her kid. She has SURA, which is the best EPS

Jerig wrote:

sorry.. but last night the US president put out an order that as of Nov 8 all people entering the US by air must have the vax, not just a test.

Read Casilatinos post. He is correct

On the subject of vaccination locations in Manizales.  I know of 2 locations:
Mall Plaza has a vaccine center, and there is a pharmacy on Carrera 23 near the Plaza Cable commercial center that has long lines in front of it every morning.  I do not know which vaccines are available.
The webpage below should be of some help to you in your search.

https://centrodeinformacion.manizales.g … d-19-info/

Have you looked at the FLCCC site regarding Covid Protocols?

You might want to check your info source.  US Citizens  and Residents are only required to provide proof of Negative Covid Test.

The pharmacy Audifarma on Carrera 23 has long lines of people waiting for prescriptions but does not do vaccinations.

The second underground floor car park of Cable Plaza has a vaccination centre as does the Expoferias sight on the road to Enea.

Ronaldo:
US Citizens and Residents are only required to provide proof of Negative Covid Test.

-----

The OP was/is looking for a vaccination that properly protects one from covid or lessens the effects of covid symptoms.

We don't assume she would be satisfied with (repeated) testing in lieu of actual vaccination.

cccmedia near the Colombia-Ecuador border

Maybe you didn’t understand my response. 
1.  US Citizens and Residents flying into the USA from Colombia are not required to show proof of vaccine. 
2.  All Citizens flying into USA from Colombia are required to have a negative Covid test even if they are vaccinated.

Thank you for clarifying, Ronaldo.

Good move