Job Opportunity - Profile - HR/Immigration/Global Mobility

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I have been actively looking for job in HR/Global Mobility domain. I have overall 10+ years of experience into the same area and I also worked in Singapore on work permit visa for more then a year.

Currently I am in India and looking for opportunity in Malta.

Any suggestion/lead on this would be helpful.

Regards
Suraj

7suraj7 wrote:

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I have been actively looking for job in HR/Global Mobility domain. I have overall 10+ years of experience into the same area and I also worked in Singapore on work permit visa for more then a year.

Regards
Suraj

Check out the jobs section on here, other than that we can not help, as this forum is not a recruitment agency!

The Big Four accounting firms, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers have offices in Malta, all offer immigration services to their clients.

There are a number of smaller firms such as Acumun, Chetcuti Cauchi or Latitude offering assistance with global mobility and work permits.

You could start by Googling these for their email addresses and sending your CV.

Good luck.

7suraj7 wrote:

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

Regards
Suraj

You need to be aware that any job offers are offered to Maltese, then EU residents and lastly TCN's.