French woman with an international family

I was born in the center of France from a European family (one German unlce and one Spanish uncle).
My parents travelled a lot and took the 3 children with them: Spain, Senegal, Germany,....

I studied English at university then lived one year in Devon, UK and came back to work in anglophone companies in Paris: Mars Group, E.D.S., British Telecom.

My husband was offered a relocation in Vermon, USA and we moved there.
My first daughter was born in Burlington, VT: my French-American daughter!
Then we came back to Grenoble and we had a second daughter.

I worked for a local company then started my own business. Among aother things, I did relocation services for expats in the Grenoble area.

Now I've just moved to Bordeaux and I connect between my daughters and my parents who are living in Tenerife, Canary Islands.
I have 2 jobs: English teacher and real estate agent.

I will be happy to advise you in relocating or buying a house or a flat in France.

Hello!

I am really interested to read your post - thank you! I currently live in south Devon, although my husband and I are slightly nomadic so post pandemic (will it ever end?!) we are hoping to spend time in the south of France.

I wonder if you have any advice for an online English teacher? I have been working for a company in China for three years, but am now trying to get independent students. I have a flyer translated into French, but struggling to get displayed.

(My website is***)

Thank you again, Mo

Moderated by Diksha last month
Reason : No external links, pls.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mo,

How nice to read your message! Where exactly are you in South Devon? I was in Torrington in the 80's ;)

To teach English you should register to one of the online courses in France: kelprof or superprof or even Leboncoin which is the French "ebay".

I coul not see your website but here is mine ***

I have just moved to Bordeaux and haven't got students yet.

Take care and let me know if it worked for you,

B.R.
Béatrice

Moderated by Diksha last month
Reason : No external links, pls.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct