Hello! Just checking on if you are still active here.

Please say Hi and share where you are in the thread. :)

Hi pseudo sweety,

What is the idea behind this thread please?
Are you looking for friends ?

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team   :cheers:

Hi Priscilla!

Just got back from this site recently. I've been a member since 2010. Just checking on if my friends (here) still active here. :)

Regards,
Sweety

Can I apply to be your friend Sweety ?  :cool:

Lotus Eater wrote:

Can I apply to be your friend Sweety ?  :cool:

Try Thailand, many UK gents prefer the Thai Sweets.

Yes indeed. But it's nice to have a variety of 'Sweets'  :D

Hahaha! Nice meeting you here, friends are ok to connect and start a conversation. :)

Likewise and 'Mabuhay' from all the gang on this forum. May I enquire which province you are from?

Yes......the rest of us have all moved on!

:D

pseudo_sweety wrote:

Hi Priscilla!

Just got back from this site recently. I've been a member since 2010. Just checking on if my friends (here) still active here. :)

Regards,
Sweety

Hi pseudo_sweety,

If you exchanged messages with your expat friends from way back when, you can check your messages and start again a correspondence with them.

I've been a member since 2009 (I think) and many expats have come and gone, not only on this site, but also from the Philippines. You might gain some new friends, especially with your pretty profile picture.

Why "pseudo_sweety"? "Pseudo" means not genuine or a sham. Your profile name though would have been a good name for a female alternative / punk rock band in the 80s.

Good luck in contacting old friends.

Haha it might just be a nick that once registered, gotta stick with it.   Probably she was thinking "pseudo" as in "fictional".