How to come to Malta

Plz I want to find out what I need to getjob in malta

Are you from EU? If you are you don't really need anything, can even get paid in revolut

amistybaby12345 wrote:

Depends on your qualifications, other then looking at the job section we cannot find you work.

Plz I come from Ghana

You need a work Visa I think which might be hard to get at the moment with covid

amistybaby12345 wrote:

I really wonder why people from one of the richest countries of this world want to come to this poor little country called Malta. Just 2 days ago I got an offer from a banker in Ghana to share $ 4.5 millions
US dollars with him. I just have to pay for the shipment of the ATM card and every day I can withdraw
$ 10 000 Us dollars. Six weeks ago I got an offer from somebody who owns a goldmine in Ghana.
As far as I know we have no goldmine in Malta and people have to work hard for their wealth. If I would come from a rich country like Ghana I would enjoy the wealth of my nation and would not even thinking of emigration. However, I see a chance for you as an independent missionary. Just open your independent Pentacostal church and produce miracles every day. What other qualifications do you have?

GozoMo wrote:
amistybaby12345 wrote:

Depends on your qualifications, other then looking at the job section we cannot find you work.

GozoMo! Do you have any other job? I mean other than discouraging people on Expat Forum. I remember I posted on Expat Forum more than 3 years back. When I decided to move here (Malta). And I'm a common man not having enough qualifications. But I got a chance and moved here. I'm working here and I'm quite happy with it. But I still remember your words when you said the same thing to me. So, better not to discourage some one asking for some information. And also by the way I don't think by such talks on Expat Forum you could forbid someone coming to Malta legally. So be positive.

ibkhan1984 wrote:
GozoMo wrote:
amistybaby12345 wrote:

GozoMo! Do you have any other job? I mean other than discouraging people on Expat Forum. I remember I posted on Expat Forum more than 3 years back. When I decided to move here (Malta). And I'm a common man not having enough qualifications. But I got a chance and moved here. I'm working here and I'm quite happy with it. But I still remember your words when you said the same thing to me. So, better not to discourage some one asking for some information. And also by the way I don't think by such talks on Expat Forum you could forbid someone coming to Malta legally. So be positive.

I am not discouraging people just being realistic, good for you that you managed to come here.

GozoMo wrote:
ibkhan1984 wrote:
GozoMo wrote:

I am not discouraging people just being realistic, good for you that you managed to come here.

Just chill. I know how many of Maltese people like you are happy with the settlement of foreigners in their country. At least I'm also living here for the last 3 years. Better know you.

ibkhan1984 wrote:
GozoMo wrote:
ibkhan1984 wrote:

Just chill. I know how many of Maltese people like you are happy with the settlement of foreigners in their country. At least I'm also living here for the last 3 years. Better know you.

Why do you want to emigrate to Berlin after you are so happy in Malta? What have the Maltese done that you want to leave?

hanselmar wrote:
ibkhan1984 wrote:
GozoMo wrote:

Why do you want to emigrate to Berlin after you are so happy in Malta? What have the Maltese done that you want to leave?

Hanselmar! Would you like to read my expat experience! You will get the answer there. 😉

Ohk