Cost of living in Abu Dhabi

Hello, I am an argentinian guy who has the possibility to work and live in Abu Dhabi.

I would like to have the opinion about the cost of living from a person who is living in
Abu Dhabi right now.

I accepted an offer to work in Abu Dhabi, they pay me the first 3 months to live in a place there. Until now, they haven't confirmed the salary yet, but I did say my salary expectation about 6.000usd to 8.000usd (obviusly I answered fast by ignorance). Also, it is depend on the budget available for the job position.

My question is, 8.000usd is enough for a single man who wants to save money and live in an apartment (not in the luxury center but not too far) and who likes to enjoy the life (go out to restaurants and buy technology, car, etc.).

I would like to know if salary is okay for a senior IT position.

Thank you,

Let'ts use the least amount. 6000 usd is about 22000 aed. If they are actually going to pay you that monthly , then yes, it is more than enough for you to live within your means, no luxury. If however, you aren't the saving type, 100 000 dirhams will not be enough for you.
You can get a furnished studio apartment from 3000 aed upwards.
Transport is relatively cheap, even better if you get a bus card.
Eating out is a bit expensive. You're going to spend at least a hundred dirhams everyday to eat out. Sometimes less. Save 4000 for food and drinks monthly.
Not so sure about cool upcoming gadgets
If you cut out unnecessary stuff you'll be just fine.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for your help!

And I can imagine that taking the most valuable scenario (8000usd) it would be better then.