Looking for job in Romania

Hello”
I'm Md. Gofran

I would love to hard work under pressure as well. I've been completed a diploma in engineering in Civil trade. I've been 4 years of experience in construction sites, and manage several civil works from Bangladesh. Also, I have been 8 years of experience in sales & marketing. I am highly experienced in computer operating like typing, website designing & development, graphics design, and freelancing.

It is easier, quicker and cheaper for employers to hire EU citizens.

Yes sir,
I can understand your concern and your opinion. I'm looking for a job outside of my country as well. I recommend any of the European countries that are interested in hire me for doing anything. Sir, if you don't mind do you have an opportunity for me?

Regarding
MD G

Hi'
I m industrial electrician & motor winder
There u  have any job for me

For those who are seeking a job.
This forum is not set up as a job agency.

There is no easy way to find a job.

You are welcome to place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page.
Why not be proactive and search online for a job.
Find agencies and send them your CV.
Find companies and send them your CV.

I am Bangladeshi looking for job Romania operator excavator and bulldozer

Masud Rana19 wrote:

I am Bangladeshi looking for job Romania operator excavator and bulldozer

Read, understand and follow post#5.

Hye, i am waqar from pakistan and i am truck driver and now job in Saudia Arabia i want to Romania plz

Malik Waqar12 wrote:

Hye, i am waqar from pakistan and i am truck driver and now job in Saudia Arabia i want to Romania plz

You will not get a visa

Hi I am Romania work visa from Bangladesh

mdsaifulislam84198 wrote:

Hi I am Romania work visa from Bangladesh

I am sorry I don't understand! I hope your Romanian is better than your English?

Do you mean you would like a visa to work in Romania and you are from Bangladesh?

Hey

I looking a job as Burger and Pizza and BBQ i good experience in my filed about 15 years and i no 55 dishes in mall i work four country China - Sir Lanka- Hong kong -and still i work in Pakistan       

Hello shnadeem1968,

It would be best if you can read the Living in Romania guide for expats.

You will get plenty of information concerning visas and employment in Romania.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSSION CLOSED]

Closed