Can my partner get Visa if i get sponser

Hi, I am from Pakistan and I have applied for job and i had 2 interviews with company, i am married but no children. I want to know if i get job offer letter, can my partner get visa and go with me together ?

Best of luck! I guess they will invite you (the applicant only) but then you can invite your wife. Could you tell me which company or could you recommend some? thanks

marslotlond wrote:

Best of luck! I guess they will invite you (the applicant only) but then you can invite your wife. Could you tell me which company or could you recommend some? thanks

i have been applying for jobs in europe on Linkedin, you should also try linkedin or some other website to find.

It depends a bit on whether you qualify for a BlueCard or a regular work permit.

In general, yes, your spouse can travel at the same time as you. In case of a regular work permit, they will have to show basic German language skills, though and will not automatically have the right to work for the first 1-3 years in Germany. If your spouse does not already have German language skills, then acquiring those will take a bit of time.

If you qualify for a Blue Card, then no language skills are needed for your spouse and they will have instant, full access to the job market.

ALKB wrote:

It depends a bit on whether you qualify for a BlueCard or a regular work permit.

In general, yes, your spouse can travel at the same time as you. In case of a regular work permit, they will have to show basic German language skills, though and will not automatically have the right to work for the first 1-3 years in Germany. If your spouse does not already have German language skills, then acquiring those will take a bit of time.

If you qualify for a Blue Card, then no language skills are needed for your spouse and they will have instant, full access to the job market.

Thanks, my partner will not work, she will be housewife, i just need to confirm if i can take her with me together.

will i need marriage certificate to apply for her with me ? what other document do i need ? and do i have to verify it from any authority ?

Check your nearest German embassy webpage for the exact requirements of a family reunion visa. For sure you will need the marriage certificate, and most likely an A1 (or better) certificate in German language - and of course all the documents for your own work visa (if you apply together). She, or you, or both of you might also be invited for an interview at the embassy. As it is processed at the town in Germany where you intend to move, issuing the visa can take several months.