live and work

My dream has always been to work in the country districts living in and working in at a local small pub

Hello wayneduplessis,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you provide more information about your background and previous experience so that members may provide you the proper guidance needed?

Thanks,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hi Diksha

I am currently a sales manager and have been in the Insurance industry most of my life .  I was a partner in a small little Pub In van der Bijl as well

wayneduplessis wrote:

My dream has always been to work in the country districts living in and working in at a local small pub

It is good to have a dream and the first step to getting there...

Good day
I am a South African male looking for any employment opportunity in any company, business, establishment, farm or associated operations.
I can offer reliable, consistent hard work with attention to detail as I am a self-motivated, goal orientated, target driven, hands-on individual who is pleasant yet organized, adaptable, creative, assertive, persevering, and loyal with good strategic capabilities and leadership skills. I am computer literate, good at solving problems, work well under pressure while producing results, possess good written & verbal skills, and handle a consistently high work ethic. Possessing loads of enthusiasm and a constant positive attitude, I thrive on taking on responsibility and give full commitment and flexibility to be part of any team.
I have worked as Security Supervisor at London Heathrow Airport  for 6-years; and as Technical Project & Operations Manager for Helios Towers in DRC Congo for 5-years.
I have over 10-years experience in the Hospitality Industry, ranging from bottle-washer to guesthouse shareholder.
I have supporting written references for All of the above from contactable colleagues and former employees and business owners.
I am willing to work ‘cash-in-hand’ until you approve of my capabilities and will furthermore cover all legal fees concerning a new ‘work permit/visa application’.  My goal, both personal and professional, is long term and to build trustworthy and reliable relationships that last.
I look forward to your favourable response.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Anton du Plooy wrote:

Good day
I am a South African male looking for any employment opportunity in any company, business, establishment, farm or associated operations.
I can offer reliable, consistent hard work with attention to detail as I am a self-motivated, goal orientated, target driven, hands-on individual who is pleasant yet organized, adaptable, creative, assertive, persevering, and loyal with good strategic capabilities and leadership skills. I am computer literate, good at solving problems, work well under pressure while producing results, possess good written & verbal skills, and handle a consistently high work ethic. Possessing loads of enthusiasm and a constant positive attitude, I thrive on taking on responsibility and give full commitment and flexibility to be part of any team.
I have worked as Security Supervisor at London Heathrow Airport  for 6-years; and as Technical Project & Operations Manager for Helios Towers in DRC Congo for 5-years.
I have over 10-years experience in the Hospitality Industry, ranging from bottle-washer to guesthouse shareholder.
I have supporting written references for All of the above from contactable colleagues and former employees and business owners.
I am willing to work ‘cash-in-hand’ until you approve of my capabilities and will furthermore cover all legal fees concerning a new ‘work permit/visa application’.  My goal, both personal and professional, is long term and to build trustworthy and reliable relationships that last.
I look forward to your favourable response.  Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hi Anton and welcome to the Forum.

Expat.com is not a job search forum; we're here to help you make the move should you find a job, but we have no recruiters as such that can guide you further.  We do have a jobs section at the top of the page where you can post your CV.

As for finding work, to be honest, your best bet is Google, but I suspect you will struggle to get a work visa anywhere in the EU because most countries now will only accept skilled migrants, i.e. people with degrees and desired skills; your comments above don't make me think you would qualify - I'm sorry.

So what can you do - you need relevant qualifications and experience to get anywhere, so do what you can do to improve the above.  Join social media groups (Facebook etc) reach out to your peers and see who is hiring where and what qualifications do you need to get in there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team