Job contract second thoughts

Hello everyone!
Can you please help me ?
I got a job offer from a company in Luxembourg ( let's call it Company A ), in the meantime I had an interview with another company where I have been wanting for a long time to work at ( Company B ).
Could someone tell me what happens if I get an offer from Company B which is my absolute favourite and I tell company A that I have changed my mind despite having signed a contract ( all this would be before starting to work for them of course ).

I would appreciate any help!

Reproducing the relevant portions of your contract with company A might allow for a rather specific assessment, but the premise that you haven't started working there generally suggests that rescission of the contract is viable. The lack of details in your post makes it impossible to assess even whether the terms of the contract are in violation of statutory law.

Furthermore, I read your post just now and I'm aware that the circumstances might have changed since the date of your inquiry. If that is the case, you might want to elaborate on any updates.

One exception to the issue of rescission would be if company A has sent you to actual training (not just some in-house procedure) for which the company could claim an entitlement to recovery.

Thank you Pragmatist for your reply. Finally I decided to refuse the offer from the company A and the company B didn't offer me the job, so I guess the wors case scenario happened.
Anyway I am still searching, let's see how it goes.
Once again thank you.

Is it hard to find job as doctor in luxembourg?
And how i can find?

Valmir Limani wrote:

Is it hard to find job as doctor in luxembourg?
And how i can find?

Google is your friend.
Go online find contact details for clinics hospitals etc and send them your CV.
This forum is not an employment agency.

Thank you

bnd88 wrote:

Finally I decided to refuse the offer from the company A and the company B didn't offer me the job

I'm curious as to what prompted you to reject the position at company A, the terms of the contract, and whether A and/or B are intermediaries. I am not a lawyer, yet I've seen many cases where the intermediary or employer comes up with abusive contracts and take advantage of the candidates' lack of exposure to legal matters.

The excess & uselessness of intermediaries saturate and obfuscate the labor market. Becoming aware of the dynamics at play would benefit the expat community altogether.