Permanent family visa for welder

Hi all, I am working as engineer in Saudi but, having visa as electric arc machine welder. I would like to bring my family on permanent visa. Can my visa profession be allowed to do so? Or only visit visa will be permitted. If visit visa, what the max duration that we can apply for?
pls advise from any experienced people.

365 days multiple entry family visit is available ubcan avail that...but every 3 mo th u have to renew visa .then complusary one time have to show in and out from saudi

rpcheriyan wrote:

Hi all, I am working as engineer in Saudi but, having visa as electric arc machine welder. I would like to bring my family on permanent visa. Can my visa profession be allowed to do so? Or only visit visa will be permitted. If visit visa, what the max duration that we can apply for?
pls advise from any experienced people.

your profession do not allow family visa, But it can be done if your company shows you have contract with family status, and your company can manage your family visa easily.

Now if they dont want to give you family visa you can apply for thier visit visa for 3 months which will be very cheap and after arrival you can renew it 2 times for three months each , means for 9 months. But request for renew will be accepted only 3 days before expiry renew fees is very cheap also.

Family visa (iqama) will cost you alot, if company will not provide you visa, besides this you have to pay 400 riyal per person per month as tax also. which you have to pay when you will proceed for thier iqama all togather till your iqama expiry date. and after that on your iqama renewal you have yo pay whole year fee togather.

Hi,
You will need to change your profession first to get permanent family visa. My visa was rejected because the educational certificates didn't match my profession on Iqama.
Once you change profession than you can get visa.