News just in

news just in from UK

Boris Johnson has given a speech outlining "England SCRAPS vaccine passports, REVERSES child vax decision,  "The prime minister also announced that those 12-15 years of age would be able to now get a COVID-19 vaccine jab, and the country would be moving forward with a booster program for those 50 and older and those under 50 considered more vulnerable, taken six months after the second jab."

The passport idea was for crowded venues like night clubs etc.

Maybe its because of pushback from protests? or maybe whats happened with the pushback from no jab no job mandates elsewhere.

Meanwhile on VNexpress news stories about only 42% of worlds population has been vaccinated and covid is going to be around until 90-95% says advisor to US President.

Us President has plans to ask world leaders to donate 1 Billion shots to try to vaccinate 70% of the worlds population.

Vnexpress also has a very sad story of orphans after covid has taken their parents.

Anyone have any other news today?

I just drank a cup of coffee.

colinoscapee wrote:

In other news, expat Colinoscspee has a cup of coffee while carefully studying some ripe mangos while wearing his gym gear.. 😂

Jlgarbutt wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

In other news, expat Colinoscspee has a cup of coffee while carefully studying some ripe mangos while wearing his gym gear.. 😂

To be honest, whilst drinking my hot beverage I was researching articles about extended foreheads on guys who live alone and fantasize that their right hand is some hot looking babe. :/

colinoscapee wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

To be honest, whilst drinking my hot beverage I was researching articles about extended foreheads on guys who live alone and fantasize that their right hand is some hot looking babe. :/

😋 Funny guy....I'm left handed

Jlgarbutt wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

So that means your left hand is jealous!

Jlgarbutt wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Well just like CB vouched for your claims I can say that Ive see Jigs's wife in photos and can say he married WAY out of his league she is very pretty, sorry to disappoint you Colin but fair is fair.

I wont embarrass him by posting a photo of his wedding as he looks like Yul Brynner dressed up as "sinbad the sailor" in VN traditional dress.

Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Well just like CB vouched for your claims I can say that Ive see Jigs's wife in photos and can say he married WAY out of his league she is very pretty, sorry to disappoint you Colin but fair is fair.

I wont embarrass him by posting a photo of his wedding as he looks like Yul Brynner dressed up as "sinbad the sailor" in VN traditional dress.

Which wife? I have many.. depending on day of the week and mood..

Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Jigs in full wedding garb "shall we dance?"

https://i.postimg.cc/Twcp371C/Screenshot-from-2021-09-15-12-27-53.png

Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

The one with 150 pairs of shoes  :o

Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

Again which one.. Sapa wife No.3 has that many .. Da Nang wife No. 5 maybe the same I'll have to check post covid .

I'm still waiting to see if Colinoscspee is brave enough to reveal himself publicly..

Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Again which one.. Sapa wife No.3 has that many .. Da Nang wife No. 5 maybe the same I'll have to check post covid .

I'm still waiting to see if Colinoscspee is brave enough to reveal himself publicly..

No he might be a chubby faced hairy bodied bald head biker type and come and sort you out.

Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

No dissapointment here.Punching above your weight in Asia is very common. I have a female friend who is extremely attractive and she married an unattractive, little, belligerent twat.

colinoscapee wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

No dissapointment here.Punching above your weight in Asia is very common. I have a female friend who is extremely attractive and she married an unattractive, little, belligerent twat.

When did you meet my Girlfriend?

Andybris2020 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

Hahaha, how did you know?

The sad part for my friend is she now drinks a lot due to him being a pisshead. She was so anti-alcohol when they first met.

Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Ok big boy, just for you.

Let's meet in the park later,ok.  :kiss:

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Inapproriate link
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
colinoscapee wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

My eyes... How can I possibly un-see that..

Jlgarbutt wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

My eyes... How can I possibly un-see that..

You loved it!
You want to see the one where I'm picking up the soap?

colinoscapee wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Hahaha, how did you know?

The sad part for my friend is she now drinks a lot due to him being a pisshead. She was so anti-alcohol when they first met.

yep  100% my GF

More news in

If you're in a green zone you can go out to a park and exercise, shops can do take away and shippers can do cross border runs, businesses can also do if they are a company but have do tests every 3 days and they pay.

Dr Evil says the love child is his and Jigs.

Borat's legal team says he wants his mankini back.

CB was rescued out of a tree late last evening by the local firemen stuck halfway up a tree outside Collins bedroom window, local news reported she was "trying to help a cat down" and the binoculars and bottle of red were just a coincidence.

Colin drinks another 3 coffee's after a sleepless night being kept up from the racket outside.

Where is the map of zones?

CB in a tree with wine... stalkers have gone up market..
Maybe colinioscapee is borat.. Dum dum dummm

Jlgarbutt wrote:

Where is the map of zones?

CB in a tree with wine... stalkers have gone up market..
Maybe colinioscapee is borat.. Dum dum dummm

I'mon the track of finding out where but I think its the 3 districts with no cases?

Cant be Borat - he already said he was good looking and Borat looks like the donkey from Shrek.

District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio?

I also thought we in Phu Nhaun were in a green zone?

People in the "green zone" can exercise in the local park

Local authorities consider allowing the resumption of physical training and sports activities at parks in residential areas and apartment buildings in "green zones" if they ensure safety regulations for epidemic prevention and control. and must be 5K compliant.

Previously, from July 9, when the Directive 16 began to be applied, exercise and sports in large parks and parks in the inner city were banned.

Andybris2020 wrote:

Vnexpress also has a very sad story of orphans after covid has taken their parents.

News in order people accept 3 months more of lockdown.
How many orphans because of road accidents, cancers, etc...

https://www.google.com/search?q=donkey+ … _iXh6umQIM

I rest my case... donkey and borat one in the same

Andybris2020 wrote:

District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio?

I also thought we in Phu Nhaun were in a green zone?

People in the "green zone" can exercise in the local park

Local authorities consider allowing the resumption of physical training and sports activities at parks in residential areas and apartment buildings in "green zones" if they ensure safety regulations for epidemic prevention and control. and must be 5K compliant.

Previously, from July 9, when the Directive 16 began to be applied, exercise and sports in large parks and parks in the inner city were banned.

There was some bold claim that 100% of population in Thu Duc city have had their first vaccination.... not sure how becuase they are still announcimg people to go for vaccine

I cant be Borat, my body is silky smooth and soft to touch, all because I have  waxing done at Phuc Dat's emporium for people suffering from hirsuteness.

colinoscapee wrote:

I cant be Borat, my body is silky smooth and soft to touch, all because I have  waxing done at Phuc Dat's emporium for people suffering from hirsuteness.

Again no evidence.... CB, care to wade in ?

colinoscapee wrote:

Hang on we are just consulting CB on the silky smooth and soft to touch claim, back soon.

Erikji wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

News in order people accept 3 months more of lockdown.
How many orphans because of road accidents, cancers, etc...

While you are 100% correct I started this thread as a mix of local info from news sources and a light-hearted place to have a joke to relieve some of the stress from all this crap that none of us like.

I for one are way over this stuff and am at 99% of going bat shit crazy and jumping off my friggin roof, we know from news stories around the world countries are changing tack about "herd immunity" and lockdowns so maybe things with soon change, until then, make a joke or join Jigs & I fighting the Pretty silky smooth mankini wearing Collin.

From VNEXPRESS

Dr. Luong Hoai Nam
"not recording a new infection chain in a week" in Ho Chi Minh City is difficult to achieve sustainably in the long run. He cited, countries with high vaccination rates such as Israel, some countries in Europe, North America ... have also abandoned the goal of "herd immunity" because new infections still arise. Therefore, when Ho Chi Minh City and other localities are vaccinated with enough doses for the entire adult population, new outbreaks may still occur, but there will be fewer severe cases and deaths.

"The criteria of the Ministry of Health can put Ho Chi Minh City in a situation where the locality cannot claim to control the disease even though it is covered with a vaccine and has made a lot of progress in the treatment of Covid-19. At that time, people will must continue to stay at home, and economic and social activities have not yet reopened,"

Andybris2020 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Hang on we are just consulting CB on the silky smooth and soft to touch claim, back soon.

Ciambella is a refined and articulate woman, I doubt very much that she would converse with the riff-raff in Saigon.

colinoscapee wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Ciambella is a refined and articulate woman, I doubt very much that she would converse with the riff-raff in Saigon.

We guessed that from the report she was found with a bottle of red.... here in saigon it would have been 333

Andybris2020 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:

We guessed that from the report she was found with a bottle of red.... here in saigon it would have been 333

Riff-raff? Pah.. beach lifestyle is where the most hardened drinks go.. if they have one too many there is always space in the beach if they can't make it home after a few bottles 🤣

Andybris2020 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Makes sense now.. not mangos to eat they exchange but mango scented hair removal wax

Jlgarbutt wrote:
Andybris2020 wrote:
colinoscapee wrote:

Riff-raff? Pah.. beach lifestyle is where the most hardened drinks go.. if they have one too many there is always space in the beach if they can't make it home after a few bottles 🤣

Ha HA at least he is already dressed for the beach, I can just imagine him at his favorite watering hole on Phan Chu Trinh playing pool and telling the staff how handsome he is.

Newsfash!

British govt declares Jglarbutt's forehead will have it's own postcode.

J B36 wrote:

So your saying that applies to 100% of the Cornflakes teachers here :)

If you used the quote function we would know who your comment was replying to,, plus if you explained your cornflake teacher ref people could understand?

colinoscapee wrote:

Newsfash!

British govt declares Jglarbutt's forehead will have it's own postcode.

WHO update on new pandemic...VT reports expat outbreak of MAMILS

https://images.app.goo.gl/bAx1bZ2a3fjKHoJr5

Local residents are warned to be on the look out for local expat in the area last seen with wine and mangos in his pouch

VNEXPRESS
FPT builds a school to raise 1,000 children orphaned by Covid-19

"Less than 24 hours after having the idea, Mr. Truong Gia Binh decided that FPT would open a school to raise 1,000 young children who lost their parents due to the Covid-19 epidemic until they grow up.

After statistics on thousands of orphans due to the epidemic, on September 16, FPT Chairman Truong Gia Binh announced the establishment of a school and provided for the entire nurturing and training of 1,000 children who had lost their parents because of Covid-19. -19.

He said he was partly inspired by his own childhood having spent cold, hungry and lonely nights during the war when he was away from his parents when he was only 8."

Well done FTP - I'll keep paying my internet/tv bill.

'Ho Chi Minh City needs to redraw the anti-epidemic map to each neighborhood'

Ho Chi Minh City needs to redraw the map to assess the risk of disease to residential groups and neighborhoods and apply corresponding prevention measures, Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam suggested.

"In the coming time, Ho Chi Minh City needs to control the epidemic well, gradually reopening activities to return to a new normal state, in the spirit of "step-by-step reopening, firmly and safely".

"Definitely not reopening activities that are not safe, but if it is safe to not open, it will be a waste of effort and resources to fight the epidemic," the Deputy Prime Minister noted.

Chairman of the Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee Phan Van Mai said that after three weeks of strengthening the distance, districts and Thu Duc city "have gradually expanded the green zone, narrowed the red zone, achieving good results".

Through testing sessions, the infection rate gradually decreased in the red and orange areas.

The rate of F0 requiring emergency care and death "reduced markedly". The city has given the first shot to 92% of the adult population; The second dose reached 24%, and there was only enough vaccine left on September 17. The city wishes to have more sources of vaccines to give people the second dose."

Sounds like they are changing tack a little more towards opening up.

The President proposed 'worthy' treatment for doctors and nurses to fight the epidemic
"President Nguyen Xuan Phuc proposed to consider the treatment and recognition regime more deserving of the medical staff, who are on the front lines of the fight against the epidemic.

Sharing the emotion of the brave hearts, dedicated spirit, and selfless example of self-sacrifice of the medical staff, police officers, army and even volunteers, the President proposed Suggest that the Government, ministries and Ho Chi Minh City authorities consider the treatment and recognition regime more worthy of the team of doctors and nurses, who are on the front lines of the fight against the epidemic."

A lot of medical staff had been sharing their concerns about getting fed and working conditions. sounds like they may get the help and reward they deserve.