How to canceled it the exit visa???

Hello please help me on how to canceled it my exit visa, because my current employer not agree to release me so he did my exit visa. Please if any one knows how to canceled it let me know. Kindly message me on my what's up *** thank you so much and God bless 🙏

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No one can cancel it.
Only your employer can cancel it.
If anyone says he can do it. He is a liar. Don't waste your money.
If that exit visa expires, you will stuck here as an illegal expat.

Thank you so much, but if there's any way to canceled it Please let me now.

Because I have new employer and he want me transfer on his company.

Dear, I have the same issue. Despite that I have an issued exit visa, Would it be possible still to automatically approved my job contract in qiwa since my iqama and work permit just got expired today? Thanks for your feedback.

mendozaalbert1120 wrote:

Dear, I have the same issue. Despite that I have an issued exit visa, Would it be possible still to automatically approved my job contract in qiwa since my iqama and work permit just got expired today? Thanks for your feedback.

No.
If you have that exit already then it is over.
Only THE CURRENT EMPLOYER  can cancel it.
Ask him for that, if he agrees you will be lucky.

Ian Lansang Sarmiento wrote:

Sorry dude.
It is impossible.
Ask your current employer to cancel it. If he is not doing it then just go back.
DO NOT WASTE THE MONEY OR TIME.
If anyone says he can do it for you, he is a fraudulent.

Hello please help me on how to canceled it my exit visa, because my current employer not agree to release me so he did my exit visa. Please if any one knows how to canceled it let me know. Kindly message me on my what's up *** thank you so much and God bless 🙏

brother you are wasting time only, you need to talk to your employer only no one else can do it. many people will ask you money but they can not do anything.
so except your own sponsor no one can do anything

Manually or digitally.
You need your kafeel.
Go talk to him.
Nothing is possible without his cooperation.

OK, in that case it will be better to let your new employer sit and talk with your old employer... Money will talk ☺️ and I'm sure they will come up with an agreement.