MDEC Stage 2 processing time for Renewal endorsement

Hi All,

Does anyone how long stage 2 for renewing EP visa under current scenario ?

I have submitted my passport on August 27th based on the appointment they have given for stage 2 endorsement. I contacted my office to get the status, but it looks like still in 'Processing stage' itself. Any idea what's after this stage and any suggestions to fasten the approval process ?

THanks
Yaseen

Mine recently took about 2.5 weeks. So guess yours should come out any day.

The approval letter they issue is valid for 2 months though (and has emergency 24/7 contact lines for the police to verify its authenticity), and there's also a note on the MDEC website of the Immigration Authorities extension to the end of 2021 for passports submitted in time but delayed due to MDEC/ESD endorsement appointments. Presumably your employer gave you a copy of the letter?

For info once the status in expats changes to IMM Printing Stage (or something like that) it came out within a day.

Note the email will says collect in office hours but they only accept collections from 3-4.30 I think (see times on the website).

Thanks Klflyer for your response.
I just checked with my employer today and it looks like status has been changed 'IMM Printing stage' so hoping to get my passport soon.

Mine also submitted for stage 2 endorsement. Any news on your side?

Hi,

Yes got my passport 4 days back. MDEC taking around 2.5 weeks since the date of submission. Some people getting approved in 7 working days as well.