Transfer to New Company

I am planning to transfer to new company.Is it possible  to transfer if my iqama will be expiring already(October 2, 2021).Any fees that my new employer or me will shoulder for the transfer?

Thank you.

Yes, you can transfer after the expiry of iqama. It has a benefit and a drawback when you transfer your sponsor after the expiry of your iqama.
1- when you will receive the new contract from your new sponsor in QIWA, upon accepting the new contract you will be automatically transferred to the new employer.
2- Drawback : you will have to pay additional SR. 1000/= at the time of iqama renewal beside the fee for jawazat and the transfer fee .
As far as the final expenses of your iqama renewal and transfer charges are concerned, it will depend on your mutual agreement with the new sponsor.
Hope, the above explanation will meet your understanding.

SR. 1000/= will be charged if your iqama is renewed on or after the second time of your iqama expiry . Renewal of iqama after first time expiry will cost you SR. 500.00 after that everytime, you go for renewal of your expired iqama will cost you SR. 1000.00

thank you very much for your crystal clear explanation regarding on the transfer and its fees..Godbless!

you need to ask permission to your current employer for transferring of your iqama, is not easy to transfer.

@azizsiddiquisam

Good day!
I have a questions,I already transfered in my new company just yesterday (June 22,2022)
I started to work May 5,2022.I didn't yet  reached the 3 months probationary.
My question is,Can I still transfer in New company?
What is the possibility will happens?

TIA

Best Regards,
John
Yes you can, enter to your Qiwa account and check the Qiwa Contract, there is a icon for "cancel the contracting relation"

Regards,
@azizsiddiquisam

Good day!
I have a questions,I already transfered in my new company just yesterday (June 22,2022)
I started to work May 5,2022.I didn't yet  reached the 3 months probationary.
My question is,Can I still transfer in New company?
What is the possibility will happens?

TIA

Best Regards,
John
- @jonjonroces

Just tell your company to terminates the contract.
Find a new job, get the request on qiwa and accept it.
But remember, if your current company has renewed your iqama, you will have to pay.